More.

PREVIOUS ON ALONE, UNWANTED
Connors POV
This time, my whole body gave out. I dropped my arm and my eyes. It wasn't bright anymore. It was pitch black.

Numb my skin.
------------------------------------------------------
Troyes POV

I haven't talked to Connah in awhile. I hope he's alright. He hasn't texted me nor has replied to any of my messages.

Connah is very sweet and kind. I have a lot of affection towards him. He gives me this feeling I can't describe. It's like, haven. He is like angel that I can't keep out of my head, everyday. I wanna lay in white sheets with him and watch the sunrise with him. I wanna grow old with him. Take care of him. Take him out to dinner. Make love with him. Have a child or two. I wanna take ugly and adorable selfies with him. I want him with me.
Forever.
------------------------------------------------------

Connors POV
I've been living on the streets. I didn't want to go back to a abusive mother and a neglective Tyler. I lost my phone and haven't talked to anyone since. I tired going to school the other day, but that didn't work out. Too much blood and too many wombs. Too many bad thoughts too. I brought a journal and a pen. I really wanted to write poems and just write about things. I decided I should write something about what I go through everyday that no one understands.

I'm good for awhile
I'll talk more, laugh more
Sleep and eat normally
But then something happens
Like a switch turns off somewhere
And all I am left with is the darkness of my mind
But each time it feels like I sink
Deeper and deeper
And I am scared
Terrified that one day I won't make it back up
I feel like I am gasping for air
Screaming for help
But everyone just looks at me
With confused faces
Wondering why I am struggling over
When they're all doing just fine
And it makes me feel crazy
What the hell is wrong with me?
{ a//n Actually written by me}

I feel like, nothing. Wow, what's wrong with me? Confused faces from everyone. Makes me feel like nothing. It's like there're the walls that's pushing towards me. Making me feel small.

I have no where to go. Shivering in the night. Getting looks from strangers. Just sitting on this black, metal, cold bench in the park. I want to be alone, but I hate when I'm alone. It sounds weird, but thats what happens when you have anxiety and depression. I want to be loved and love someone. Dear God, please help me.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello. Sorry it's short, again. I'm really not as happy anymore, but I hope you like it. I love you.

-adrianna ♡