i need you....

PREVIOUS ON ALONE, UNWANTED
Tyler's POV

I couldn't hear Troye on the phone anymore. His voice was muffled and his image was blurry. I couldn't focus. The world felt like it was leaving me alone. I couldn't handle it.
------------------------------------------------------
Troye's POV

"TYLER! TYLER! WAKE UP, PLEASE!" I sobbed into his ear.

Both of them. Were gone. They washed away. Like a drawn picture in the sand. They left me here, alone, with my ruthless heart. They were all I had in America. I didn't have any else here. My mom and dad are back at home. Waiting for me to come home from my tour.

Tyler's head is open by the glass, when he fell. He just fell. He fell helplessly. Connah on the other hand, is just a mess. There's no chance of him surviving. Which is just terrible. I never got to tell him how I felt. I just sat there, waiting for the ambulance to come, while I sit in silence, while sobbs escaped from my mouth.

I heard sirens in the distance, ringing my ears.

I scooted over to Connah.

"Babe, I love you. I have never told you or anyone before, be-be- because, I didn't know. I didn't know what you'd think about me." I said while I continued to sobb.

"I've always loved you and I hope you know that. But, now it occurs to me. Like something just dawned on me. That I'll never be with because you'll be gone." I said while loud sobbs escaped from my mouth. "BUT PLEASE, CONNAH! WAKE UP!" I yelled with a countless sobb. "PLEASE HELP WAKE UP YOU'RE ALL I HAVE! PLEASE!" I yelled even louder.

I looked over at Tyler. Blood oozed out of his head, continuously. Like it was never ending. I scooted over to Tyler.

"YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP TOO! YOU GUYS CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!" I sobbed, while yelling at the top of my lungs.

The paramedics barged into the room while I continued to sobb and yell. Five of the paramedics came over to me. Two of them, in particular, grabbed me by my arms and pulled me away from my loved ones.

"NOO! STOP!" I screamed while sobbing, trying to break the force they had between my arm and their hands. I kicked and screamed.

They put in the corner of Tyler's room. They bent down on one of their knees.

"Son, I'm going to need you to calm down and explain to me what happened." One of the paramedics told me.

"THERE ARE GONE! THERE ARE BOTH GONE!" I yelled as I sobbed into my hands.

"Sir, you need to tell us what happened for us to do anything." The other paramedic said.

"C-connah killed him-s-self and Tyler j-just f-fell ov-er." After I said that I sobbed hysterically into my hands.

The two of the paramedics looked at eachother like I was crazy.

"DON'T JUST STAND HERE AND THINK I'M CRAZY, HELP THEM!" I screamed at them.

They quickly shot up and went over to the others.

I brung my knees to my chest started to panic.

I need you.... I need you...

I rocked back and forth as the same thought kept running through my mind.

"CLEAR!" I heard someone yell. Than a heard a huge zap. I looked up and saw them shocking Tyler. Only Tyler.

"WHY AREN'T YOU SHOCKING CONNAH! HE NEEDS IT TOO!" I screamed at the paramedics.

They all stare at me with sympathetic eyes.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!

"CONNAH!" I yelled while getting up off of the ground and running towards him.

Two other paramedics stepped in front of me to hold me back from seeing him. I looked over one of the paramedics shoulder and saw Connah, in a plastic body bag.

Hi! I hope you liked this chapter.
-adrianna