I Don't Understand This.

Play song, now. :) if you wanna get into the feels.

PREVIOUS ON ALONE, UNWANTED

Troye's POV

You may not belive it, but it's true."

I think I'm losing my mind. I thought.
------------------------------------------------------
Troye's POV

"What do you mean by we're in the afterworld?! I'M NOT DEAD!"
I exclaimed.

"Troye, baby, you are dead. I died because of suicide, Tyler died of a heart attack and you died because of an anxiety attack." Connah explained.

"Wait, wait, wait. TYLER'S DEAD?!" I yelled with shocking expression.

"Yes, you died in the waiting room at the hospital. You were devastated by the fact I died. You were scared of what will happen after all of this. Then, you had an anxiety attack and died. When Tyler was put in the hospital after the incident, they tried to revive him or get a pulse, but nope. He died after you did. The  same night too. You know what? We all died the same day. WOW!"
Connah said amazed.

"Okay, but why do I have a child? Why do you and I sleep in the same bed?" I asked, eager to get a pleasing answer.

"Oh, honey, this is the afterlife. That means this life makes no mistakes and everything was ment to be. I should tell you this before you go even more crazy, but we're married and we adopted a child. Tyler, on the other hand, has a man of his own. I forgot his name, it's like Cameron or something." He explained.

I was shocked, Cameron, THE CAMERON?!

"CAMERON WHO?!" I shouted.

"Cameron Dallas or something." Connah replied, calmly.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! WHERE'S TYLER!?" I screamed, being frantic and pacing back and forth around the living room.

"Babe, calm down." Connah told me as he got up off of the floor.

"I NEED TO THINK! I'M GOING MAD, CONNAH! PLEASE! OH MY GOWD!" I exclaimed as I took my hands to the side of my head. I fell straight to the ground and started to shake, non stop.

I could hear Connah yelling at me. His voice started to fade into thin air. It was hard to listen what he was yelling.

Aurora's POV
I layed on my bed, unable to keep a steady thinking pace when all I heard was screams coming from the living room. I was worried. He doesn't remember me. At all. Is he my actual dad? No Dad would ever forget their own daughters name.

I heard a huge thud and endless screams. I shot up from my bed and ran to the door, trying to quickly get the scene. I ran out into the living area, seeing something that couldn't be unseen. Foam ozzed out of Daddy's mouth.

"AURORA! CALL 911 RIGHT NOW!"

I love you all. Don't kill me.
-adrianna.