CHAPTER 2- ATTACK!

He could sense the bloodlust coming from the creature. A demanding presence stood behind the young hybrid, taunting him.

Calming himself, he turned around slowly. " Who are you?"

A faceless, tall man stepped out of the shadows in a black one piece suit. "It talks," he said his voice emotionless and hard.

"Who are you?" Jake asked again. He was already fed up of him.

"Let's rip his throat open," his wolf growled, extending claws.

" Um, how about no," Jake said trying to calm him.

" You're the hybrid, I assume," the man said, his voice breaking Jake out of his inner struggle.

'' You know if you're stalking me, you shouldn't be presuming and asking me stuff. You're terrible at this," Jake pointed out.

"Mouthy one, too," the guy said surprised.

"Takes one to know one,'' Jake shot back, glaring at him.

"I'll enjoy bringing you in."

Jake didn't reply as he flipped into the air, dodging the guy who had knocked of the chunk of concrete he was just sitting on, with a single punch.

" Now do you believe us?'' his wolf and vampire asked.

" Yes!'' Jake thought as he kicked the stranger, watching as he crashed into and went through the opposite building.

He looked up. A familiar sensation washed over him.

Kyle and Cassandra.

They were watching him yet again.

He trained his vision back to his opponent. The faceless mask came off, revealing jagged, pale burnt 'skin', if it could be called that, with red patches and yellow stuff oozing from it.

Jake's hands clamped over his mouth. Dinner was about to come up.
Keep it down. Keep it down, he chanted to himself.

He saw a lot of disturbed things but this was the only thing that made him sick. It took the cake.

"What?" It snarled.

"Dude, put the mask back on! Your ugliness is killing me! My eyes burn," Jake screamed.

A growl later and Jake knew he had hit a vein.

Point #1.

Kyle smirked. The idiot.

Jake smiled at its fury, sidestepping and driving his fist into its face sending it flying.

" What did you do?!" Axel screamed.

"What?"

" You touched  its face! Look at your hand!"

His wolf laughed as Jake shook his fist. Yuck! There was no way in all four realms he was going to look at his hand. Who knows what muck was left on it!

He looked over the ledge. Other than a big indentation in the brick work, the guy just stood there - trembling.

"I didn't believe I had too, but looks like I'll have to attack with the intent to kill!" his voice deepened and turned to a roar.

Jake swore as it transformed and rose above him, burying him in its shadow. He'd only threw a few punches at this point. This monster was way to aggressive.

A great ugly creature in the shape of a quadrupedal animal's skeleton stood before him. Lifeless empty eye sockets stared out at him. It stood on its hind legs, bony snout pointed skywards.