Day 1 of training

It was the 7:30am when the protocol droids announced everyone to awake. I was so freaking tired and I had woke and took a shower then put my 4 robes of white on.

I didn't care to brush my hair for it was short and did what it wanted to anyways so I was out of my room by 8:00am just as I seen Ben already walking to the cafeteria room.

I stalked closely behind him and caught up to him near the room and started a somewhat interesting conversation mainly about our backgrounds...

So what's your story Morgan? He asked intendingley. I came from Jakku my mother raised me since my father was never home for he was a bounty hunter and always kept a secret.

I'm 12 years old and mostly lived on my own in my small village I used to work at a mechanics shop for a small job with very little pay but my mom was sadly a slave but I was not. Then the Jedi saved me after.... That...... Horrific... Night.

I started remembering the lights shining on the houses as I listened to the blood curt leone screams and blood spraying the sand a grainy Crimson.....

What had happened my dear?... My mother told me she loved me and to hide. I heard the blood curtailing screams of the villagers and... Of my mother screaming in pain as she was killed by the first order trying to find me, they somehow tracked me down and knew I had the force before then and as of that the Jedi rescued me as they were about to take off.

Wow I feel deep sympathy for you and your mothers loss, my story is almost the same too he said looking down and taking off his hood to reveal his black short hair.

I was 14 living by myself for that my mother went away and I never knew my father they left me here by myself. So I ran a little mechanics shop in my house.

The next thing I know is that I'm sleeping Quin-Jin asked if I wanted a promising future and took me here because the first order was about to find me as well as you...

Hmmm interesting I wonder where they had got the information from for the both of us... How the Jedi knew that I was strong with the force they told me that they felt a disturbance and then you came in as well.

Ohh shit Ben it's 9:00am we better get to the fighting arena! Before were late for our first day of training. We left our seats and hurried down the hall to the arena.

I slammed into a smiling Obi-Wan as he asked "so I have seen that you have made a new friend"? I blush slightly and said yes my master I have indeed.

We then calmly walked into the room and were handed what looked like long wooden sticks. These are for sparring I'm assuming?? I asked Obi-Wan. "Yes they are and you will spar against Ben for the rest of your training years because you both are beginners so might as well train together too."

Me and Ben sparred using the techniques that we were both taught by our masters privately in separate rooms that day.

At the end of our 5 hours alone learning from Obi-Wan and Ben learning from Quin-Jin. They put us in the room so we can fight.

Me with a red staff and Ben of a blue staff. I took off my hooded robe so I had my 3 layers on, he took off his hood as well leaving on his 3 layers as well.

We then bowed and waited for the motion to fight by the nod of Quin-Jins head to start. We both then engaged in battle as if life or death.

I mean we were kids young full of energy and stupid. I fought with technique that Obi-Wan had displayed to me. Stealthy and acrobatically avoiding his blows. But I was not able to get a hit in on him as he kept moving his staff so I could not touch him.

We were both evenly skilled perhaps that was until I came charging at him and struck him skidding into my side avoiding being close lined by his stick and struck the back of his knee makeing him fall face forwards into the mat causing him to moan in pain. I stepped on his back and pointed the end of the staff at his head.

Our masters came in smiling and clapping. I pulled Ben up asking if he was ok he shook his head yeah just a scratch Morgan...

He then got up ashamed and went to his room for the training was onto the next stage which was tommorow a special. I had probably gave him a welt on his leg and made him lol weak I felt bad but knew what needed to be done...

So then I retorted back to my room at 8:00pm assisted by my master. "You are a very quick learner Morgan you took advantage with what I had told you and used tricks to get around the foe other than go for the same spot. And your balance was incredible you will become a great Jedi knight!

I was happy with my successful night but felt pityful for putting Ben In that state of mind that I was two years younger and beat him. But I hope that he knows that I'm not the best fighter. Let's just not hope that he finds that little secret out for himself now.

Ok chapters up howz ya like????? Let me know Comment, Views, and Votes! May the force be with ya children's!