The Dark Side

I am running out of fuel!!! I need to think of a plan... I can't just leave him there. Ohh fun I can't think I'll just go with my heart and my head and hope their right! I land the craft back at the temple trying to remember if there was any doors in there leading to where Snoke put Ben.

I slowly find hideing spaces when I approach the temple. I slip on through the doors and hide and choke one stormtrooper on the way in. I run to another door this time and until I hear Bens voice travel down the hallway in front of me.

Ben?! Ben!!! "Morgan over here Snoke is training by the beach so hurry"! I'm comeing Ben! I sprint and see him at the end of the hall in some kind of chains bound to a table holding him there.

" I knew you would come back for me". He said smiling at me. Why would I leave my partner in crime here we need to finish the Mis... "MORGAN LOOK OUT"!

I can't breath! I feel my feet lift off the ground I got turned around. Well Snoke found me and threw me at the wall making me go unconscious for a few minutes.

Next thing I knew I heard a scream come from Ben waking me up. Snoke cut his abdominal muscle on his left side a small slash of aggression. I slowly gain conscious now.

Snoke! What do you want from us?! He chuckles "you know.... You would make a good servant to the first order". "No even better a Sith... I have seen the way you fight it's very interesting". Ben interrupts " We are Jedi knights for the Empire and they will come to rescue us and kill you"!

Snoke snickers and says "They won't be able to reach you I already got extra stormtroopers on there way they will all perish before they reach you". He exclaimed turning around and walking away with the sense of killing the important people in the Empire float in his mind.

- At The Empires Base

"They haven't came back yet,.. I feel that something has gone wrong master." Obi-Wan says looking out the window. Qui-gon responds " well come young one go get them both and bring them home I know you are fully capable". They take off in a small cruiser to the temple where the distress call came from.

-Back to the Temple

I hear something familiar outside... I listen excluding Bens screams from the cut. Ben I'm so sorry that I got you in this... I say hanging my head in the chains on my knees. "I...it's ok we will get out of here together"!

Morgan!!!? Ben!!!? I hear Obi-Wan yell. In here help please Bens hurt!!! I see just Obi-Wan sprint in here. Hurry this place is crawling with troopers.... Snokes  here as well... "Well we ought to hurry then before he comes back".

He cuts my chains off I hug him and we run to Ben but I get thrown to the floor. "Leaving so soon are we"?! Obi-Wan charges at Snoke and they tumble down the steps they strike at each other. RUNNN! Obi-Wan yells at me.

I sprint to Obi-Wan I can not fight Snoke destroyed my lightsaber. Shit! I sprinted into Snoke and he slammed into the ground. He put his lightsaber to my throat "leave or you both will die"!!! Ben yells "don't fucking leave me here Morgan"!

I....I'm sorry Ben! "Noooooo"!!! He screamed straining against the chains. Obi-Wan yells " Morgan we have to go now"!!! "I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! YOU LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE!"

Ben really thinks I left him here just to watch him die. He has changed so much it's crazy. I could see how angry he was in his eyes when we left and that was not the Jedi way. I fear for him I have a bad feeling that something's going to go terribly wrong.