Forced

(AT THE RESISSTANCE BASE)

(Obi-wan talking to the counsel- what can we do we need her back I sent her with the map. Because I thought that she wouldn't get captured!

You over estimated master Obi-wan she is capable of fighting but she needs to learn for her self. She shall not give it up that's good hopefully we can form a plan to get her back and the map.)

Kylo has been ignoring me lately. I've just been sleeping, walking around usually getting lost then have a stormtrooper pick on me and show me back to my room. The stormtroopers like to make fun of me because most of them are assholes except for one they call him Fin.

I get dressed and realize that I've been here for a week it's now Friday at around 1:00 in the afternoon. And I have only ate small portions when I go to the cafeteria. Then Kylo wouldn't even bother coming in here if I was force choking a trooper for making a sexual comment towards me.

But this time I walked to the control room and Hux was in there. "So you enjoying your stay?" Ohh yeah very well when I'm stuck in a room sleeping all day and half the time get lost down here.

"That's funny sweetheart you schould come out more nice to look at a beautiful thing like you....." What did you just say?! "You heard what I said baby." I knew what he was always thinking I have the ability to read minds but Kylo does not know that... yet. So he starts walking towards me and I step backwards.

Kylo!!! I yell more terrified of what Hux is going to do I can't hurt him or they will kill me. He shoves me into the corner. The edge of the corner of the stupid table cut my side open. Owwwww fuck stop it hux or I'm going to have to hurt you!

Kylo Ren!!!!! I scream. Hux puts his hand on my groin and said scream one more time and I'll make shure it hurts. Kylo then comes walking into the room and sees me in the corner pissed off.

He comes up behind Hux, what may I ask you be doing general? "Uhmmmm nothing just playing with the prisoner she's been bad." Fuck you I say to him and force slam him onto his ass. Kylo points for him to leave.

"I'll be watching and waiting for you to be alone princess." He smiled and walked off. Come on we're going to train you can't be anymore weaker than you already are. Yeah whatever I can still kick your ass....

He force pushed me onto the ground making my wound re-open and blood spray on the floor. He grabs my neck and pulls me up until I'm standing....move he commands.

I walk to my room and grab my fighting robes and put them on. I ignore the wound for it has to clot against my clothes I don't need any bandages. Then I walk out and follow Kylo to the training room. We enter and he went into an enclosed area and changed into different robes but still wore that stupid helmet.

The helmet is not stupid... Wait.. How did you read my mind?! It's called training... Go to the black X on the mat. I don't know why I fucking agreed to train with you. I started up my lightsaber.

I looked at his robes all he changed out of was his long robe over his other layers. He looked even more terrifying see his muscles stretch against the fabric of his training robes.

Shit I have to clear my mind and not let him know that I'm terrified of him. He charges at me and I almost don't react quick enough. Always pay attention! I slide my blade off of his. Then I slide beside him he goes over his back and deflects it and pushes my blade off of his and slashes to my side. I hit his down.

We continue slashing but he's not even attacking me but he's deflecting all my hits. I go for his schoulder and he stops it and I'm pushing down as hard as I can. Come on your weak just give up your not pushing hard enough. I'm growing angry at him but I know it's not the Jedi way.

If you submit to The First Order we can train you to be better...little girl. He had to add that in didn't he?! It's not the right thing to do Kylo! He pushes the blazing hot blue saber towards my face. I push but he looks like he's not even trying and is winning I get so frustrated.

Fuck I yell and start to feel the warmth from my own saber. I feel the tears pour down my face. I then drop to floor and he points his saber at my face. I give up Kylo I say angry and disappointed in myself. He puts his hand out for me I grab it he pulls me up.

Look at what they teached you nothing you are not properly trained. You know Kylo I'm only 16 they started force training me 2 years ago. And they had me fight once a week but I think that Obi-Wan let me beat him the fights lasted for 5 minutes.

That's why you need us the Ressistance is not winning right now. Luke Skywalker abandoned you like it was no big deal. When Snoke took me in he trained me everything I know... I was a Lord at the age of 16. I can train you well you have much to learn. And you know Snoke will kill you if you don't give up the location for the other map.

This is a hard decision but I am good at heart but... Look how strong he is he could teach me the actual way to fight.
Fine I will join The First Order but this changes nothing about who I really am.