Chapter 6: 1D INFECTION

Sorry! It took so long before I could update this story. Just thought people didn't like it so I decided on not continuing the story. Hahaha! But my bestfriend said it's good so here it is. idk, maybe she's just trying to make me feel better. LOL

Well anyways, this chapter is dedicated to my bestfriend and who's also one of the characters in the story, unfortunately. Hahaha! To MIssEvonnie, I miss you so much and hope to see yah soon! xoxo

thanks for  the comments im_an_awkward_peanut! lights up my day. xx

 *****

Copyright © zylgnagnaba 2013

BREE’S POV

I wake up this morning lazy and don’t even mind getting out of bed. I just want to stay in my suite the whole day today. After all, I just had a tiny accident last night. My hip’s still bruised and my nose, well it’s terrific. I can breathe now compared to the struggle I had while trying to sleep last night.

I make few stretches with my slender and lazy bones while lying in bed, reach to my iPhone on top of the nightstand beside the bed. I decide to blast some random songs and place it on top of the other pillow. My favourite song came in first, Nothing by The Script. While the song plays on, last night’s happenings flashes back on my memory, the very reason why I wanted to stay in and save me from too much trouble “again”.

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL …

“Erm, Niall. I think I can manage myself. You go and wait with Paul outside.” I said to Niall assuring him with an awkward voice, bossy while being nice.

He then obeyed and left the room. The doctor did some tests in my nose and checked my hip. There she found a mix of violet and blue blood clothe about the size of my fist.

“Oh, this one’s terrible, Miss Lawrence.” She cringed and worry is evident in her face. She continued, “This should like take for weeks before it could heal.”

“Is it really that bad?” I inquired.

“Well, it would be unless you take this prescription.” She sat on her table and began writing on a sheet of paper while I seated on the hospital bed opposite her. “Take this twice a day and regularly put ice patch on the affected area.” She stood up and handed over the paper. “Show this to the hospital pharmacist, okay Miss Lawrence?”

“I understand. Thanks Doc.” I replied with a timid smile curled up in my face.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years, I’ll love you for ----

I stopped the ringing of the phone. It was a distance call from my best friend, Evonnie, who’s currently spending the summer with her family in the Philippines.

“Hello, Evon? What’s up?”

“What the actual f*ck?! Are you freaking kidding me right now?” She screamed and squealed at the same time.

“What? Hey! What’s wrong? Everything okay?” I asked her, confused and worried sick at her sudden outburst of emotion over the phone.

“Did you just recently check your twitter?” She exclaimed, rather commanding for me to check my account in an instant. An excitement trailed by the tone of her voice.

“Nope. Why?”

“B*tch, just check your twitter and call me back when you’re done, okay?”