Chapter 14:Hades Home

When they got to the entrance of the castle they had to cross another small more rickety bridge.Below the bridge was sharp rocks and every once in awhile a set of eyes would pop up from the darkness between them.The guards easily guided across the bridge while Emma and Hook struggled not to fall.

Inside the castle was even more terrifying. On the walls of the main hall were paintings of suffering and death. Also there were statues depicting horrible things. Emma tried not to look at the paintings because it made her lose the little bravery she had. The only way the castle was lit up was by torches made of bone. As they walked through the castle they could hear moans of tortured souls below.

"Why do I feel like we just got ourselves into a really bad situation?" Killian whispers leaning over to Emma.

"Because we did." She replies

"I don't see a meeting with this guy whoever it is going well." Killian whispers

"Yea me neither." Emma admits

"What do we do? We can't easily escape. There's creeps every where." Killian says

"I know. We'll just have to go in and hope for the best." Emma says.

"I don't like leaving things to hope." Killian says back

"I know I don't either. We should've given our family a timeline that if we don't show up then leave." Emma says.

"Yea, because if this doesn't go well, we will be trapped here forever." Killian says.

"Yea I know, thanks for the reminder." Emma says sharply.

"No matter what happens, I'm here with you always.I got your back." Killian says

"Good cover up. I know, me too." Emma says smiling for the first time since they arrived here.

Finally, after what seems like forever, they arrive at the throne room. When they enter, Emma and Hook see it's another long hall. At the end of it a tall throne made out of human skull and bone. At the base of the throne are sleeping hellhound and trapped spirit. Emma and Killian take a sharp gulp then walk towards the throne.

When their presence is felt the throne shakes then there's a bright burst of fire. When the fire clears it reveals the King of the Underworld.

"Hades." Emma says

Killian looks at her.

Hades smiles,

"Hello Savior, I've been expecting you."