Chapter 16:Dining with the Devil

He leads them to a large dining room.

"Sit." He says

They do as he says and are immediately flooded by ghost maidens trying to offer them fruit and candy. Killian goes to take a piece but Hades stops him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were. I mean I enjoy having you down here but one piece of that and you'll never wanna leave." Hades says

Killian understands and removes his hand from the tray.

"I understand though that you must be hungry. So here" hades says making food appear with magic.

It's a feast of what looks like turkey and bread. Hades starts eating and signals for Emma and Killian to do the same. They just look at him.

"Why should we trust this food, mate? You just said the other stuff would make us want to stay here forever. What makes this feast any different?" Killian asks finally speaking.

"Because I know what your goal is and I'll help but I need you to help me first." Hades says.

"Doesn't answer my question." Killian says

"The thing I need you to do requires you to have strength and not be here. So why would I feed you food that would make you want to stay?" Hades says as if it's the most obvious answer ever.

Killian stares at Hades uncertain again before taking a piece of chicken. Emma does the same. They eat in silence for a few minutes before Emma asks,

"What do you want?"

"Like I said your help. I found out about your plan to grab your pirate and leave. However that plan won't work, because I don't let people leave my realm so easily. If they want to leave they need to give me something in return. So I propose you help me and in return I'll allow your boyfriend over there leave no questions asked." Hades says.

"Really?" Emma asks

"Yes." Hades says.

"What do we need to do?" Emma asks.