Quinne's One Condition

"I am not doing this" Something was telling me to get away from Quinn right then, I think it was more nerve's that he would compare my kissing skills to Persephone, whom I knew had a hell of a lot more experience. She'd kissed eighteen guys compared to my measly three, and a half. The half didn't count as a full on kiss, because it didn't include tongue's.

"I've locked the doors" He purred, obviously trying to be seductive. I wondered how many girls loved to hear that cocky tone in his voice, how many girls he'd lured into his bed using similar words. I bet he'd had 'interactions' with loads of girls in this car...gross. I refused to be just another notch in his bedsted.

"That just prove's my suspicions" I said venemously. I hoped he could see the hatred burning behind my eyes, not hatred directed solely towards him however, it was also at all the sluts he'd had in this car, and all the girls he would have after he'd dropped me home. On estimation I bet I was the third girl in this car tonight, because it stank of a mix of something incredibly sickly sweet, and poision. Conflicting perfume's were honestly disgusting.

"That I don't give up on what I want?" He looked hopeful, as if he expected to be getting more than just a conversation out of me. I rolled my eyes at his arrogance, was every girl in Canada this oblivious to his repulsive attitude, or  was it just me?

"That your a complete creep!" I held his gaze as the arrogance was replaced with scorn, he turned back to the wheel and pulled away. The dull humming of the engine placated my nerves, I would be home shortly. I could get into my comfy pyjamas, watch an episode of Poirot with Dad, drink hot chocolate and then go to sleep until midday tomorrow. Then Ballet practice, then cheerleading at my first football game.

"I live up here to the left...just um back there" I looked to my left out of the window, as the pavement slid by and the roof of my nice, friendly, warm house, disappeared as we rounded another corner. He must have missed what I said, I thought logically. "Um...Quinn, that was my house" He ignored me. Well that was rather disturbing. "Quinn turn the car around, what are you doing?"

"Your not going home" I raised both my eyebrows, and leant my hand against the doorhandle. Fearing I was going to have to jump out of the moving vehicle. What was I thinking getting into a car with him anyway, he'd had a red cup in his hand! He'd been drinking, only the English girl would forget that a red styrofoam cup was the universal symbol for drinking on this side of the world.

I was such an idiot.

"You just confirmed my suspicions once again, that you are a complete psychopath! What the hell are you doing Quinn?" He gave me a sideways smile, and then raised one eyebrow like I was being  completely ridiculous by yelling at him.

"I was just looking at you, there's a few spots of sick on your right hand sleeve from where you helped carry your drunken queen to the motorbike, you stink like a brewery, and your hair is all over the place from walking in the wind. Your Mum and Dad would think that you'd gotten yourself in a state. So you can stay at mine tonight, its easier than you having to explain all that away when you know that parents never believe anything teenagers say" I listened intently to his explanation for my kidnap, and I might have even gone as far as to consider his concern for me sweet if I wasn't being held hostage against my will.

"My Dad would believe me" I wasn't sure he would at first, and he'd probably be angry if I woke him up this late at night, when he had to go to work early tomorrow morning. In the end he would, he always did.

"Oh let me guess, your a Daddy's girl who doesn't get on with  the rich mother" I scowled at him, only Persephone and Genie back home knew about my  mother.

"I don't have a mother" It was monotonous. A flat comment, one that was supposed to ward him off asking questions, like it had the rest of my life so far. But apparently Quinn Foxe really wasn't like anybody I'd met in my life so far, because it didn't work on him.