Happy Halloween

Once again I was stood in front of my bedrooms full length mirror. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately, had I become more obsessed with how I looked since I became a cheerleader? I looked at what I was wearing in the mirror. I was wearing my favourite pair of ballet point shoes, but thankfully they were the most comfortable pair ever. They barely hurt at all, and they definitely didn't give me any blisters.

They were bright red, and went up to my ankles where the flowing red ribbons wound around my legs to my mid thigh in a criss cross fashion like the pattern of a shoelace. I then wore a pair of lycra red hotpants and a red corset with black ribbon, I also had a pair of sexy red devil horns, a red pitchfork, and a red masquerade mask which was coated in red sequins, I also had a cherry red pair of lace gloves that went from my fingertips to my elbows making my tan stand out. My mirror told me one thing.

I looked SO sexy!

I couldn't wait to wipe that smug look off of Quinn Foxe's face. That smug little rat was going to eat his words. What was it he'd said the other day when I saw him when I was practicing a routine in the gym wearing only a sports bra and lycra hot pants, oh yeah I remember.

"In those clothe's you'd almost pass for attractive" Almost! What a jerk... He was definitely gonna think otherwise about that tonight. Once he saw me, all those horrid smug things he said would evaporate, and he'd be following me around like a dog on heat.

I was determined that the blue haired, arrogant, rich, football player Quinn Foxe would chase me.

"Oh my Holy crap, you are the hottest girl I have ever seen!" Persephone looked majorly impressed, and I spun slowly and seductively in front of her showing her just how much effort I had gone to. She applied some bright sexy red mother pucker to my lips, and the tingling started immediately.

I was gonna have one hell of a colourful pout with this stuff on my lips. I looked Persephone over, she was wearing a little white dress that almost passed as lingerie, she was wearing what was barely a piece of cotton, and the little fluffy top like that of Santa's costume, was the only thing hiding all of her cleavage.

She had a little halo on her head attached by a small wire, and a pair of white heels, along with a silver fairy wand. We looked like opposites, with her looking virginal (Somehow in a sexy way) and me looking like the sexy devil incarnate. Hopefully all the boys would be falling over both of us.

My Dad was out tonight at the bar because he was too afraid to see what I was planning to wear to the costume party. Thankfully, even though the party was at the school, you could wear anything you wanted, and the teachers didn't really enforce the 'no drinking' rule as long as nobody pointed out that the teaching assistant and the head teacher were having a passionate love affair in the principals office. That made me laugh.

The gym room didn't smell like feet and sweat tonight, thankfully. Tonight it smelled like hundreds of bodies squished into one room, also thankfully the smell of sweat that would have been there was masked by the many different perfume's and aftershave's everyone was wearing. It smelled almost...floral.

As I entered, walking alongside Persephone I noted in the back of my mind that a huge quiff of blue hair was across the other side of the room, and he hadn't spotted me yet. I could play that to my advantage. And Persephone knew it. And another thing I was thankful for was that she'd given me her blessing, and didn't appear to be jealous anymore that I might have a tiny winy crush on her evil ex boyfriend. Although I would positively never admit it.

I wouldn't feed his ego like that.

I mingled for a while, as Persephone disappeared to go find Scott. I soon found him though, abs on full show, with a few of the cheerleading team crowding around him cooing, and he looked really uncomfortable. Ilaughed out loud at that look on his face, and the fact that somebody dressed as a mighty Roman could look so uncomfortable around so many women. Not Roman at heart then.