3

*Basically Makenzie and Christy, just without the smoking and just imagine them the way I described the characters*
----------------------------------------------
Maya Pov
"Okay I'm going back to the hotel, are u Guys okay here" Christine said getting up from the couch "yes" Hunter and Brandon respond "alright Ashton let's go" Christine says grabbing Ashton's hand. "Bye guys" Ashton and his mom say before leaving. "What should we do" I say before sitting on the couch, Hunter grabs me and puts me on his lap wrapping his arms around me, snuggling his face into the crock of my neck, I smile "We should go to the water park, it's not that far we could walk" Makenzie says laying down on the ground "What's with u and the laying on the floor" Gabriella says sitting on he table, Brandon sitting next to her. "Normal people sit on the couch, I'm not normal therefore I lay on the floor" Makenzie responds "yet again another wise words by Makenzie" I say clapping. "Thanks boo" she says "welcome bae" I respond. "So yeah the water park" she says, I look around and everyone is nodding their heads "wait we don't have bathing suits" Brandon says "Walmart is on the way to the water park, we can stop and get you some" I say "Brandon Rowland doesn't buy his clothes at Walmart" he says. "Well Brandon Rowland will today" I say standing up. "Noo" Hunter says grabbing my arm "I gotta go change" I say "Can I come" he said wiggling his eyebrows "Your fucking gross, I'm only 8 I don't need to here this" Christy shouts. I giggled then kissed him while we received ewws and gross from everyone else in the room, I pulled away and smiled "If u guys are done being all cute and shit, I want to know if I can borrow a bathing suit" Makenzie says "Me too" Gabriella says "Me also" Christy says as well "Yes u guys can borrow bathing suits" I say before going up the stairs with them behind me. Gabriella chose a plan teal bikini, Makenzie Chose yellow and Christy chose Lime green while I went with a simple black one. We all put on shorts and loose crop tops to go along with it "We're ready" Gabriella says "No wait" I say grabbing a few towels "Okay now Lego" I say pointing to the door.

"It's so hot" Christy says "We live in Florida, and it's summer time, what do you expect" I say, "Well let's hurry up and get to the nice cool store" she says picking up her pace. We all walk a little faster and we finally make it to the store, I take in the nice cool air "Now that's better" I hear Christy say. I feel a finger touch my hand, I look up and see a smiling Hunter, as he intertwined our fingers together. I lay my head on his shoulder for a second "I really did miss you" he says "I know who doesn't miss me" I say flipping my hair, he laughs. We walk to the boy clothing sections and they look for bathing suits, Hunter picks out an all black swimming trunks "So we're going to be that couple" I say looking at our matching bathing suits, "I guess we are" he says shrugging. "Gross all they have is Ninja turtle bathing suits in my size" Brandon whines, I hold in my laugh while Makenzie and Christy starts dying of laughter. "It's okay" Gabriella says kissing him "You guys are like 5, just stop it" I say "Maya u can't talk because u and Hunter----" she says before I cut her off "I know i know, you dont have to say it" I respond. "So are u gonna get the bathing suit" Makenzie says trying so hard to contain her laughter "I guess" he says picking it up. "While we are here we should get some snacks and drinks" Christy says walking to the food section. "We can't bring food our drinks into the water park" I say but I still follow her "Well we are today" she says picking up a bag of chips. "We need a cart, Brandon go get us a cart" Makenzie says "fine" he says before walking off "We need takis like now, I don't know why that's not the first thing you picked up" Gabriella says grabbing a bag of takis. "I would like to takey to you on the phone" I say laughing, "Your the only one laughing because you joke is stupid and it puts no meaning into this world" Makenzie says "Well that was mean" I say pouting. "Brandon should be back by now the carts are literally right there" Gabriella says "Oh no" Hunter says letting go of my hand and started walking to the direction Brandon went. "While they deal with whatever Brandon did we need Snapple" Gabriella says, walking to the drink section, I grab a Mountain Dew and a bottle of water "Why would u do that" I hear Hunter says as he walks into the section "What did he do" I ask looking their direction "I took the wheeling cart thing and starting driving around, and a lady came and said I couldn't use it and I told her to fuck off" he says, I high fived him.

We make it to the water park and we are in the security line where they check if u brought any weapons or outside food. All we had was a big bag and Brandon's backpack, we hid the food and drinks pretty good if you ask me, Christy was carrying the bag, "If you don't mind me asking, why is this bag so heavy mam" the security guard asks. "Because I'm on my period and my flow is heavy and I need a lot of tampons any more questions sir" she says sassily. "No mam, you guys can go" he says really fast "Periods are gross" Brandon says "it's apart of human nature" Makenzie says "Well Human nature is gross" he says grabbing Gabriella's hand. "Wait this is an aquarium too" Hunter says looking at the animal tanks "Yep, they have a dolphin show and a shark show" I say. "Well we gotta go to both of those shows" He says, he's getting really excited and it's cute. "We will, I think the dolphin one starts now" I say, "Well then let's go" he says pulling me as he runs "Okay okay" I say laughing.

"Say Hello To Disco The Dolphin" the lady with the microphone says and the dolphin does a little wave, "Do we have any volunteers to help me with Disco" she says looking out into the crowd "Us" Brandon shouts while grabbing Gabriella's hand. "Okay you too, come on over" she says pointing at them. They walk down the dock to her, "Hi I'm Kate and what are you guys name and age." She says handing Brandon the microphone "I'm Bob and I'm 8 years old" Brandon says handing Gabriella the microphone "I'm Daniella and I'm 7 years old" Gabriella says giving the lady back the microphone, "You guys don't look, 8 and 7" she says looking down at them "Well we are" Gabriella says. "Okay then, I need you guys to help me feed disco" she says grabbing the fish from the bucket "Ew gross I'm not touching that" Gabriella says looking away "It okay little girl nothing will happen all u have to do is throw it as Disco, like this" she says and throws the fish at the dolphin. "Fine" Gabriella says grabbing the fish and throwing it in the water. "Good job now u guys can ride Disco so on the count of 3 jump into the water 1.2.3" she says and Brandon jumps in " NO U ARENT ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO JUMP" Kate yells grabbing a floaty to help him "Then why the hell would you say that dumbass" Brandon says climbing back on to the dock "Because I though u would be like I'm not doing that" she says "Please just go back to you seats" she says, she was obviously angry. Gabriella and Brandon walk back and sit down "Dumbass" Christy says hitting Brandon's shoulder, "I thought she was serious" he says, "Let's just go to the water park you ruin the dolphin show for me" Hunter says "What about the shark one" I say "Brandon and sharks aren't a good combination and I don't know what I would tell my mom if Brandon got attacked by a shark". He says "True" I say and we go to the water park.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, hope you are enjoying the book, new chapter tomorrow. Love you guys

☁️Maya☁️