18

Gabriella's Pov

I look at Justin and he looks at me, I quickly scoot away from him and look at the time on my phone. "I should get back to the hotel now, I have a show tomorrow" I say and he nods, I stand up and so does he, "It was fun getting to know you" He says and I nod, he tells me to text him when I get back to the hotel and I reply with an Okay. I walk out of the room and pass by the drunk people dancing by the front door. I stand outside and quickly realize, I don't have a ride. I groan, I take out my phone and call Maya, it rings about three times before she answers. "Hello" she groan, I can tell that I woke her up, "I need you to come and pick me up" I say, "How am I going to do that, I don't have a car" She says, her voice back to normal. "Use the van" I say, "I don't think I am allowed to" she says, "Do it anyways, I am tired" I say and she groans again. "Text me the address" she says before hanging up. I text her the address and look at the time again, Is it really 3 in the morning, I say to myself and sigh.

"I cant believe you actually made me wake up from my beautiful sleep, to come and get your ass" Maya says while facing the road, "That's what best friends do" I say, "Well then I better be getting a trophy because I am being one hell of a best friend right now" She says and I laugh. "Ill buy you a trophy" I say and she smiles, still facing the road. "I know that you have your license but I didn't know you can drive a van, go best friend" I say, "Cars and vans are basically the same thing" She says, "I am sorry but they really aren't" I say, "They both have steering wheels, seat belts and windows, they are the same thing" She says and I roll my eyes, "Okay whatever you say" I say, "So what happened between you and Bieber" she says. "Nothing, why would you think something happened, we didn't kiss what are you talking about" I say nervously. "I never said you guys kissed" she says, she looks at me for a second and smiles, I sigh, "Haha, caught you bitch" she says, "Okay, we kissed and I liked it, a lot" I say smiling, "Sorry to rain on your parade but, your kinda dating Mendes" she says. "Whats with you and saying there last names" I ask and she shrugs. "I know, I don't know what to do" I say putting my hands on my face, "Who do you like more" she asks, "I like them both but for different reasons, I like Shawn because he was there for me when I was down and he treats me like a princess, But I like Justin because he makes me feel bad and makes me feel like I am living on the edge, plus he is really truthful with me" I say and she nods. "Follow your heart" she says, "Ughhhh that's so cheesy bruh" I say, "It ain't easy being cheesy" She says, "Your not Jc Caylen and you will never be" I say and she frowns, "I know" she says and we laugh.

*The Next Morning*

Okay all I have to do is talk to Shawn, that shouldn't be hard right? I smooth out my clothes with my hands and walk out the door, facing the guy I was just going to see. "Hey" he says smiling, I smile back, "Hi, can we talk" I ask and he nods, I open my hotel room door and we sit on the bed. "Shawn, last night I was at a party with Justin and we were taking and we kinda connected and we kissed. It took a while for me to build up the guts to do this but, I don't think we should be together anymore" I say looking down, he clenches his jaw and looks at me and I wouldn't say he had the happiest face on, "I don't want to date a slut anyways" he says getting up, "What did you just say" I ask, taken away from his hurtful words, "You heard me, I said slut, which is what you are along with a whore and a hoe" he says, I fight back my tears, "Get out now" I say, my voice cracking a little, he walks out slamming the door behind him. My tears start to pour. I pull out my phone and call Justin, he might be the only one who can make me feel better right now, he answers after 1 ring. "Hey Gabriella" he says, "Hi can you come get me" I ask, "Of coarse, are you okay" he says, I can hear the concern in his voice. "I will explain when I see you" I say before hanging up. I text him the hotel address and grab my bag walking out of the hotel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know this chapter is really short but it is kinda filler chapter, I didn't want to leave you guys without an update, Trust me more drama and a lot of crazy stuff is about to happen so be prepared ;), I hope you enjoyed. I love you guys and I will update soon. Byeeeeee

*Maya*