38

Maya

I stumble into the house from a long night of partying. My non drinking stage was broken. Gabriella, Hunter come stumbling after me. I make it up the stairs and fall asleep on the bed of a random bedroom. Were in Gabriella house and all I want to do is sleep.

I hear groaning and the bed dips. I ignore it and fall right to sleep.

Gabriella.

*Next Morning*

I groan and puke my guts out into the toilet and brush my teeth. I love drinking but the after affect is horrible.

I walk downstairs and see Hunter drinking my snapple. "Hey, why are you drinking my stuff." I say, he slams the glass on the counter. "I dont want your snapple anyways." He screams and sits down on a chair.

Wow someone is angry when their hungover. "You broke the fucking glass." I say, leaving his mess. "God! Is everything i do a problem." He screams. That lead to an argument and we start yelling at each other. "Im done." He says and plops down of the couch.

He turns and points to the stairs. I look and see Maya sleeping on the stairs. "Are you gonna just leave her there." He says. I groan. "Shes your girlfriend. You go get her." He rolls. His eyes snd we have another argument on who should get her off the stairs.

Brandon

I wake up and yawn, i smile. Last night was amazing.

I walk down the stairs and furrow my eyebrows at Maya. I shrug and climb over her.

"Morning Sunshine." I say snd wrap my arms around Gabriella. She groans and i chuckle. "Last night was fun." I whisper in her ear. She turns and gives me a confused.

"You might of dreamed that because we didnt do anything last night." I furrow my eyebrows and she goes into the kitchen.

Wait, that wasnt Gabriella last night.... then who was it.

Gabriella

I walk up the stairs, going over Maya and into the bedroom. I sit down on the bed and sigh.

I look on the night stand and see a phone, with a girl case on it. It wasnt Maya's and it definitely was not mine. I pick it up and swipe. Luckily for me it wasnt locked.

I click the photos to get a clue too who's phone it is. The first photo i saw was one with the girl and Brandon kissing. Wow. She was really pretty, but not prettier than me.

I locked the phone and walk downstairs. Maya was not on the stairs anymore. I look in the living room and see her asleep with her head rested on Hunter's lap. I smirk. "Wow! You finally used your head and moved her." He groans and I walk into the kitchen.

"You were with another girl last night." I say and Brandons eyes automatically hit mine. He sighs. "Gabi, Im so sorry but i thought it was you." He says, I chuckle angrily. "Its Gabriella! And how could you be so clueless." He sighs.

"I was drunk." I groan. "That doesnt give you any excuses." He sighs. "Im sorry." I roll my eyes. "Whats going on." I turn and see Maya, she yawns. "Oh look Sleeping Beauty has woken up." I say annoyed. She rolls her eyes and goes inside the fridge.

"Brandon, you should go. I think it would be besg for me to be single for a while." He sighs and walks upstairs, coming back down with his bag and leaving.

"Im going to go get some Chipotle." Maya says, putting on shoes and leaving. I sit down next to Hunter. "Sorry about my dumbass brother." He says and I shrug. "You have bad taste in guys." I roll my eyes. "Fuck you." He smirks. "Nope dont, we promise we would never speak about that." He smirks again and i sigh.

He turns on the tv and we start cuddling, I look up at him and he looks at me. We lean in and kiss. I pull away quickly. "Oh my god." I say and stand up. The door bell rings. "Im back with food my friends." Maya says as I open the door.

I feel a bit of guilt but the thing about me and Maya, guilt can eat her alive. Not me. She kisses Hunter and furrows her eyebrows. "Your lips taste like lipgloss, weird." She says and shrugs.

We eat our food and watch tv.

*Next day*

Maya

We walk through the mall as me and Gabriella look for new clothes. "So what did you and Hunter do when i left. Im suprised you guys didnt kill each other." She looks at me. "No, we just chilled." I nod.

We finish shopping and go back to my house. I open the door and see Hunter chasing the kids around as they scream. "Whats going on here." I chuckle and the twins run to me. "Were playing tag, help us mommy." I lift them up.

"How about we all go to the pool." They cheer and we put on our bathing suits. Except for Gabriella, who just wanted to sit out.

I watch as the twins splash at the stairs of the pool as i sit on Hunter's lap. I turn and see Gabriella drinking out of a wine glass. "How did you find that." She finishes her cup and shrugs. She goes inside and gets another glass. I come in. "Gabriella stop." She didnt listen and continue drinking, which seemed like her fifth cup.

Hunter comes inside with the kids wrapped around in towels. "Go upstairs guys." Hunter says and they nods before walking up the stairs. Gabriella grabs the bottle and drinks from it. Once the bottle was done she put it down. "Remember that night, when we played truth or dare and me and Hunter kissed." She says.

I nod. "Well when you kicked us out, we had sex, oh and we kissed yesterday, when you were gone." After she said that she left. I look at Hunter. She just drank a whole wine bottle, maybe it isnt true.

"Is she telling the truth." He looks down and nods. I grab the empty wine bottle and throw it on the floor. "My own best friend." I say and he doesnt look up at me. "How could you do that to me." He stays silent.

"Do you even love me." He looks up and cups my face. "How could you even say that, of course, i love you." I look away and he tilts my face back to facing him. "Why did you kiss her yesterday." He sighs. "I dont know. It was a mistake, i dont like her. I want to be with you." I sigh and hug him.

He wraps his arms around me tighter.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, i hope you enjoyed. The book is ending soon:(. Ill update soon. Thank you guys for reading. Love you guys byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.