17

Maya's Pov

"Oh my god, I am so freaking excited" Gabriella says jumping up and down. We were currently in line to get inside the stadium for the concert. "Calm down please" I say, she looks at me like I am crazy, "Excuse me but you will not tell me to calm down when I am so close to meeting my future husband, thanks very much" she says and Brianna giggles, "You know he is not all that, Zach is cuter" Ariel says and I look at her with the "What did you just do" look, Gabriella turns to Ariel and goes on and on and on about how adorable Justin is and how he is better than Zach and a lot of other hurtful things. Let just say after what Gabriella said, Ariel was quiet. I laughed, "Shouldn't of said anything" I say and she rolls her eyes.. We finally reach to the front and give a lady our tickets. "Enjoy" she says, "Oh I will" Gabriella says squealing again before running inside. We reached our seats, we were in the front row, whoever got us these tickets, Gabriella owes them big time.

"Is it to late, to say I am sorry now" We all scream/ sing. This was the last song of the night. I am not really a Justin Bieber fan but I have to admit, this was actually really fun. The concert starts to end and everyone starts piling to the exits on each side of the room. A hand stops Gabriella and we all turn around. "Justin would like to see you" he says, we look at her and she has the biggest ever smile on her face. "Me and my friends or just me" she ask and the man says just her, she looks at us and we smile at her, "Have fun, we will see you at the hotel, tell us everything that happened" I say and she nods, before walking somewhere with the guy.

Gabriella's Pov

"Oh my god, hi" I say nervously, "Hey, You must be Gabriella" Justin says and I squeal on the inside, 'Yeah that's me" I say smiling. "I have watched your YouTube videos and seen some of your broadcast, you are really talented and funny and very cute" He says smirking, I blush looking down, Your dating Shawn and you love him, I say repeatedly in my head. "Thank You, you are very talented as well, I mean your Justin Bieber" I say and he smiles and nods, "Thanks" he says. We start talking more and I have gotten more comfortable and not so nervous as I was before, I have just been talking to him like he is a regular person, because that is basically who he is. "You know I was the one who sent those tickets right" he says, I smile widely "Oh my god, It was you, Thank you" I say and he smiles at me, "Your cute when your excited" he says and I blush even more, our whole conversation consisted of him flirting, me blushing and us smiling at each other. "Hey, there is a party that I was invited too, I am supposed to bring someone, would you like to come with me" he says, "Of coarse" I say and he smiles, "Great, Umm stay here while I change real quick and then we can go" He says walking into his dressing room. I pull out my phone and call Maya, it rings a couple of times before she answers, "Yess" she says giggling, she shushes someone, "What are you doing" I ask, "Nun of your concern" she says, "Well then where are you" I ask, I hear her giggle again before telling someone to stop, "What did you say Gabriella" she says and I groan, "Where are youuuuuuuu" I say, rolling me eyes, "I am at the hotel" she says, "Are the girls with you" I ask, "Nah" she says, "Then who are you with" I ask, she chuckles, "who do you think I am with" she says and I roll my eyes automatically knowing the answer. "Ewww why you with him" I say, "Because he is my boyfriend" she says, I see Justin come out, "Okay, I am going to a party with Justin, Ill talk to you later byee" I say, "Byyeeeee have fun but not too much fun" She says, ''I should be saying that to you" I say before hanging up. "You ready to go" He ask and I nod, I stand up and he grabs my hand, I pull away and look at him smiling, "sorry" he says and I nod, "No, it okay" he says and we go to the party.

I look around, seeing people under age drinking, smoking and doing a lot of other things, I need a drink. I grab the closet cup to me and just drink it, the drink burning my throat as it falls down to my stomach. I look for Justin and see him on the couch drinking from a red plastic cup. I sit next to him, "Hey" I say, "What" he shouts, the music was really loud, blasting f rom every inch of the room. "I said Hey" I shout, "Do u want to go somewhere quiet, so we can talk" He shouts and I just nod. He walks to the stairs with me following behind. Before walking up the stairs I go to a table and take some of the red drink in a bowl. I take a sip and instantly taste the alcohol, does everything have to be spiked here. I speed walk back to the stairs trying my hardest to push past the people dancing and the couples grinding to whatever song was on right now, I walk upstairs and don't see Justin. I open the closest room door and automatically regret it, I close it fast and try the next one. I open the door and see Justin sitting on the bed still drinking from that red plastic cup. "It is pretty wild down there" I say and he chuckles, "That's celebrity parties for ya" he says and I smile, "How is it" I say, he looks at me with a confused face, "How's what" he says, "Going to wild parties like this every night, having paparazzi follow you everywhere, being watched everywhere you go, knowing that there is so much people in the world who worship you, and then knowing that there is so much people in the world waiting for you to fail and fall" I say, he looks down, "It can get pretty hard at times but I wouldn't want it any other way" He says looking at me, he takes his finger and moves a strand piece of hair from my face. I look up at his big hazel eyes and he leans in, I find myself leaning in as well, and next thing you know were kissing and all I could think of is, that I just cheated on Shawn, something I never thought I would do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thanks for reading and I love you guys byeee

*Maya*