28

Maya

I open the door and see Gabriella leaning against the wall in her clothes from last night and sunglasses.

"You look terrible" I step aside so she can walk in. "I am aware of that" she groans and sits on the couch.

"Hey Gabriella" Hayes says. She looks up and nods up at him. He looks a me. "Hungover" I mouth to him and he nods.

"Aunt Gabriella" The twins says. Running to her. She groans. "Guys. You know i love you. But i am not feeling too well" She says. Putting them on her lap.

"Alright" they hop off her lap and run back into the room. It is cute how they say basically everything together.

"So why am I here" she says. I sit next to her. "You know my necklace. That was my grandma's and she gave it to my mom. Then my mom gave it to me." She nods. "Well. Its at the house. And just in case Hunter is there. With his I am sorry shit. I need backup". She sighs and get up.

"Mission get the necklace is a go" i laugh at her retarded ness. "Alright one question. What about the twin monsters". I smile. "Dont worry. Cameron agreed to watch them. He is gonna pick them up from here". She nods.

"Ight. Lego" she points to the door and we get in my car. "Well get your car later" she nods.

We make it to the house and i sigh in relief. "He is not here. Good." I say. "How do you know". I turn to her. "His car is not here". "Alright then lets get this over with". I sigh and get out the car.

"Got your key". I shake my head no. "I know where the spare key is". I lift up the mat and pick up the silver key on the floor.

I unlock the door and walk in. "Fuck. Why is it so cold in here. Damn". I turn around and see her shivering. "He liked the house cold". I say shrugging. I take the jacket from around my waist and put it on.

"What about me. I am freezing my ass off over here". "Calm your tits. I have a sweater upstairs in the closet." We walk up the stairs.

I open the door and my eyes widen. I slowly and quietly close it. "She is in the bed." I whisper yell. "Who is she". I groan. "The whore he cheated on me with". She makes a ohh with her mouth. "Then we gotta be quiet".

We tip toe in the room and look around. I look at the sleeping figure in the bed and notice two things. One. She is naked so i am guessing they had sex. Two. The whore is wearing my necklace.

"She is wearing the necklace" I whisper. "This Dick eater". I cover my mouth as i try to control my laughter.
She moves and makes noises. "Shit I think she is walking up". I say. "What are we going to do". I roll my eyes. "Hide you ass wipe". "Where? you dipshit". I look around. "Get in the closet".

We both tip toe run in the closet and quietly close the door. I hear a yawn and the bed dip. "We almost got caught bitch. We good ninjas." I laugh at her and she high fives me.

I hear the front door close. I am guessing Hunter is back. "I think Hunter is back". She nods. "Yeah i heard the door". I heard muffle talking and footsteps upstairs and soon the door swings open.

"Last night was fun" I heard. I fake puke and Gabriella giggles. "I want you again now" I hear her. My eyes widen and so does Gabriella's. "I want you too". "So fucking gross" Gabriella fake gags and whispers. "We have to hear them have sex". I shrug. "Cover your ears". She instantly covers her ears and I do too.

Sadly. It didnt help that much. "I love you". I hear the whore say. "Love you too". I un cover my ears and wipe away my tears. "I am cold. Can you get me a blanket". My eyes wide.

"Dont tell me the blankets are in here" Gabriella says and I nod. It wasnt a big closet so, me and Gabriella had to be smushed in the corner in order for him not to see us. "I want the pink one". The door open and I close my eyes hoping he doesn't find us.

He grabs the blanket and still leaves the closet door slighly open. I see him give her the blanket. "You know your wearing Maya's necklace". I smile. He remembered.

"Well i like it so it is mine". I roll my eyes at that hoe. "We should go out tonight". I hear Hunter says. I look at Gabriella and she shrugs. "We should go to that new hotel on the beach". I roll my eyes. If this bitch says something again. Imma go off on someone.

"Its a nude beach. So maybe we can you know. Have sex on the beach". I almost choke on air. Gabriella is silently laughing. "Not fucking funny" I whisper. And she laughs more.
I look and see Hunter smirk. " We should go now. We can stop at your place and get your things". I see her nod and I groan.

I hear a bag sip. I am guessing its Hunter packing. After a while I hear it sip again. "Alright. You ready? Lego". I hear a squeaky voice say yes and then a door close. I sigh and get out the closet.

"It smells like sweat and sex". I look at Gabriella and glare. "What it does". I run my hands throuh my hair and look around. "Shit. This bitch still wearing my necklace." I hear Gabriella groan. "I am sorry but we are going to that hotel and getting that necklace". She sighs. "Fine. Didn't she say it was relaxation resorts or something along that line". I nod.

"Alright lego." We walk down the stairs and walk to the front door. "Wait. First Ramon noodle time". I say and Gabriella rolls her eyes. "Only if i can have some too". I groan and throw her and a cup of noodles and we make them. Enjoying the noodles. Before our ninja work.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope you liked it. I laughed alot while writing this. Love you guys. Update soon. Byeee.

*Maya*