7

*Mayas Pov*
"We should play truth or dare" Gabriella says, were still at her House, we all spent the night yesterday "Okay" I hear Brandon say I nod and we start playing, Makenzie and Christy went somewhere so it was just me, Gabriella, Hunter and Brandon. "Okay truth or dare gabi" Brandon ask her. "Um dare" she says "I dare you to kiss Hunter" he says . I look at Brandon "What I'm fine with it" he says, Gabriella looks at me and I nod giving her permission. She leans in and kisses him for a second she pulls away "Gross" she says backing away from him.

After that we went back to my house "Mom can they sleepover" I say pointing to the boys and Gabriella "Yeah I don't care, but clean up this mess u left before you went to Gabriella's house" she says walking upstairs "You guys can go upstairs I'm going to collect things in the living room" I say before I start to clean up.

*Gabriella's Pov*
I was walking upstairs and trip, I felt a pair of hands catch me and I looked up seeing Hunter. I look into his eyes, which are slightly greener than Brandon's, we both lean in and kiss. "ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS" I hear Maya scream "Oh my god" I say getting out of Hunter grip "Both of u get out of my house now" she screams pointing to the door "Maya I'm so sorry" I say "Did u not hear me get the fuck out" she screams. Brandon comes downstairs "What's going on" Brandon says "I want u guys all out of my fucking house" Maya screams she grabs our bags and throws them out the door. "I'm so sorry" I say before leaving. Hunter stayed "I'm really sorry Maya please" he plead "GET OUT!" She says pushing him out the door before slamming it. We all looked at each other "We Fucked up" Hunter and Gabriella say at the same time "what did you guys do" Brandon says beyond confused "I'm sorry Brandon but we kissed" Gabriella say looking down. "I suggest you leave" he says, and we walk away.

*Brandon's Pov*
I knock on Mayas door, she opens it, there are dried tear streams on her face, "Hi" I say "Why are you here" she says sniffling "Because I got cheated on too and I don't want be alone" I say smiling a little, she laughs a short and quiet laugh before moving aside and letting me in "You can sleep in a sleeping bag" she says walking up the stairs "Okay" I say following her. "Goodnight Brandon" she says getting in bed turning off the light "Goodnight Maya" I say getting into the sleeping bag.

"Brandon, Brandon are you awake" I hear her say "Yeah what's wrong" I say "I can't sleep can you um sleep with me" she says "Yeah sure" I say getting up and getting into the bed next to her "Thanks for being here for me and being a good friend" she says "No problem" I say

*Maya's Pov*
*Next Morning*
I wake with my head on someone's chest and their arms wrap around me. I look up and see Brandon sleeping peacefully. I slowly and quietly get out of his grip and sit up, running my hand through my hair. I see Brandon turn and get up sitting up like me "Hey" he says sleepy "Hi" I respond "We gotta forgive them" he says looking at me "I will" I say sighing, I rest my head on his shoulder, he rests his head on top of mine "Thanks" we both say at the same time, I giggle.

*A couple weeks later*
*Gabriella's Pov*
Me and Maya haven't talked in a while, I call her but she either declines them or doesn't answer. I was penny boarding and listening to music when it stop, someone calling me, I look at the contact and see Ma Best Friend👯, I answer really fast. "Omg Maya, I'm so sorry I miss u so much" I say "It's okay but please come now I have something important to tell you" she says sounding scared "Okay I'm coming now" I say before hanging up, I put my phone in my pocket and penny board to her house.

When I get there I don't knock I just walk straight in, I see Maya sitting at a table with her parents crying, I run to her and hug her, "Maya it's okay, everything gonna be fine just tell me what wrong" I say as she cries on my shoulder. "I was tested positive for HIV" she says crying more, "OH my god, Maya your only 15, did you tell Hunter" I say rubbing her back. "I called him, he said he would be here soon" she says, the doorbell rang and her dad answered it, "Where is she" Hunter says passing by her dad, he walks to where she it and see her on me crying "What wrong" he says kneeling down by us "Hunter I tested positive for HIV" she says, he looks at me then her "I'm sorry Maya but I'm gonna have to breakup with you" Hunter says "No, NO! Your not fucking breaking up with me, u gave me this shit, and u beg me to date u again! You cheat on me! Then u wanna break up with me from something I can't fucking control are you serious! No you not breaking up with me because if you have this we are getting through it together!" She screams turning red, I didn't even know she could turn red.

*Mayas Pov*
We're at the clinic to see if Hunter has HIV too. He did the peeing in the cup thing and now we're waiting for the results. "Hunter Rowland" the lady say as walking out of the exam room. Hunter raises his hand "Okay we have your results and you tested negative for HIV" she says smiling, I saw Hunter sigh in relief, he looks at me with sympathy eyes, I just look down trying to fight back my tears "Thank You" he says and she smiles walking out. We leave the clinic in silence "Can we just pretend that what's happening is normal, I know there's something wrong with you but, your still crazy normal and amazing Maya" Brandon says, I smile "Yeah" Gabriella's responds "Okay" I say and we all group hug.

* One week later*
Me, Gabriella, Makenzie, Christy, Hunter and Brandon were all penny boarding, I went over a speed bump and fell, I look down and see my knee bleeding, "Maya our bleeding" Gabriella's says walking too me "STAY AWAY, DONT COME NEAR ME" I scream "IF U GET BLOOD ON YOU, YOU CAN GET HIV" I scream, I look at everyone, they were all scared, Gabriella was crying "JUST PLEASE GO GET MY MOM" I scream "Okay" Gabriella says running to my house. My mom and Gabriella come running to me, Gabriella keeping her distance, my mom was wearing special gloves and cleaned my cut. "You guys should go home" my mom said to them, they nod they all penny board away except for Gabriella "You too Gabriella" my mom says, Gabriella looks at me with worried eyes, I nod indicating that it was okay, she wipes her tears and walk away.

A couple of weeks past, and I broke up with Hunter and isolated myself from the world. I need a little space to myself after dealing what I'm dealing with, I don't think I can be around my friends anymore I don't call text or go over to any of the houses anymore I space myself away from them because it just too much.
----------------------------------------------
Thank u guys for reading I hope you enjoyed, new chapter tomorrow. Love you guys 💕

☁️Maya☁️