6

*Mayas Pov*
Gabriella calls a couple of our friends. She called Weston, Mario, Nick H and Zach. They all said they would be there so we got ready to head over to Gabriella's house. I put on a crop top sweatshirt high waisted shorts with black converse. Gabriella wore a crop top tank with High waisted skinny jeans, While Makenzie and Christy just wore shorts and a tee shirt. "Mom I'm staying at Gabriella's" I say to her while we walk into the kitchen. "Okay but be careful" she says "Okay" I say taking a bite of the apple I took. We walk out of the door and take an uber to her house.

"Hello people" Weston says entering the door with Mario, nick and Zach following behind "Hey baes" I say hugging all of them "Hey boos" Gabriella says hugging them as well "Wassup ma hittas" Christy says getting up from the couch, they all said hey "I got the drinks" Weston says holding a jug. "what is it" I ask looking at the jug "Hawaiian punch with a little kick" he says winking "I don't know what kick means but I heard Hawaiian Punch so I'm good, pour me a cup" I say to Weston, he laughs and pours me a cup, I took a sip and automatically knew what the kick was "Weston were only 15 why is there alcohol in here, and how did u even get alcohol" I say "I toke it when my parents wasn't looking and I know we're 15 let's just let loose" he says drinking from his cup. I hesitate a little bit before I drink more and after that everyone was getting more and more, then things went down hill.

"Nick" I hear Gabriella slur, we're all drunk off our asses "I want u, make out me" she says trying the say the sentence properly. "Ok Babe" he slurs grabbing her arm and pulling her into the room "I single and want love" I slur drinking more of the punch. "I'm single too" Mario says wobbling a little as he gets up. "Yay we can make out" I say, he kisses me and we start making out. A phone rings and I groan getting off of Mario and answering it I see Brandon💕 it was Gabriella's phone. I start laughing for no reason. "Hewoo" I slur laughing some more "Um Gabriella" Brandon says "Nahh silly it's MEEE Maya" I say giggling louder "are you okay" he ask "I'm more than. Good baby" I say "Where are you" he says "I think Gabriella's house hehe" I say wobbling while sitting on the chair. "I'm coming" he says "Yay join the Partayyy" I scream and I hang up, Gabriella stumbled out of the room with hickeys all over her "Brandon's cominnngg" I say laughing again "Really yay" she says throwing her hands up in the air "Everyone except girls get out" she says standing on the couch. I laugh I go into the bathroom and see Makenzie asleep in the bathtub and Christy was asleep on the kitchen floor. The guys leave and I kiss Mario one more time before they leave. "that was so funnnnn" I say laying on the table "Yep yeah yep" she says jumping, the door rings and we answer it seeing Brandon "Baby" Gabriella says throwing her hands on him "You guys are drunk" he says "Maybe a little" I say giggling. "I'm so Hungreeeyyyyy" I say pouting "Okay let's get food" Brandon says "Yayyyyyyy" me and Gabriella slur and then start giggling together.

"Welcome to McDonald's, how may I take your order" the person says from the intercom "You voice funny" I say laughing with Gabriella joining along, Brandon gave them our order and we move along in the line "Haha Brandon ur short and 7 why are u driving" I say laughing harder. He doesn't answer, he goes to the window, pays and gets our food.

*Brandon's Pov*
I make is back to the house and they eat the food, Maya passes out on the table while Gabriella falls asleep into my arms. I look at her neck and see hickeys and they weren't from me, I touch them softly, I will ask her about it later. I pick her up and bring her into the bed. I do the same with Maya bringing her into the different room, I go into the bathroom and see Makenzie and Christy, I picked them up and bring them into the same room Maya was in, after that I hop into the bed with Gabriella and fall asleep.

*Gabriella's Pov*
*Next Morning*
I wake feeling horrible, I turn and see Brandon next to me, wait when did he get here. I walk into the living room and sit in the couch groaning from a bad headache. Maya comes stumbling out of the guest room and running to the bathroom gagging and vomiting "Grossss" I hear her say followed by some more gagging, she brushed her teeth and sat next to me "Don't ever let Weston bring the drinks again" she says groaning "Gabriella what's on your neck" I hear Brandon say "I'm sorry Brandon but I really don't know" I say, he sighs. My phone starts to ring and I look at the contact seeing Huntaah😑 I click answer "What" I say "Are u at your house, is Maya with you can I come over" he says " I don't really care" I say hanging up. "Hunter is coming" I say, Maya groans "I guess I should put on a shirt" she says only in her sports bra. A couple minutes later she comes in and the door bell rings, I make Brandon answer it, Hunter walk in the living room with a double chocolate chip Frap and a cotton candy Frap. "Are u allowed to drink milk during a hungover" I ask grabbing the drink "I think you can" he says "Where's Maya, this is for her" he says looking around "I heard my name" Maya says walking out of the bedroom, she's looks at Hunter and sighs, "This is for you" he says giving her the drink, she looks at him "Thanks" she says grabbing it then sitting down. "Maya, I'm sorry I didn't mean to flirt with that girl can u please forgive me" Hunter says sitting next to her "No I'm hungover leave me alone" she says drinking her drink "Please" he says "No" she says "Pleassseee" he says "Oh my god, just forgive the damn boy, I'm tired of his whining and you saying no" I yell beyond over everything "Fine I forgive you" she says "Yay" he says kissing her "I don't think u wanna do that" she says before throwing up on his lap "Oh my god, it's okay it's only a little throw up" he says not looking down "Oh no" she says throwing up more on his lap "Sorry" she says wiping her mouth.
----------------------------------------------
Hey omg this chapter is too much, but thanks for reading, new chapter tomorrow, Love you guys💕

☁️Maya☁️