Chapter 16

mom is now 3 months pregnant & I am so exited to be a sister again & so does Teddy he is excited too me & Teddy are back in New York I got a text from David ask me to come over & so I did & when I got there he is on the phoebe

David: that is not going to work, What!, I can't do that I have a test in 2 weeks, just try to change it father ok, thank you

he hung up & he look up & see me & he walk up to me & kiss me very hard then he pull away

Phoebe: is everything ok?

I ask

David: nothing concerns you

he said

Phoebe: I can leave do you went me to go?

I ask

David: no

he said & he put his hand on my check

David: I want you to be in the playroom in 10 min

he said & he walk away & I go to the playroom

if you under age or you don't want to read the sex scene then don't read it this is a warring

Kneeling by the door, I am naked except for my panties. My heart is in my mouth. Jeez, I thought after the bathroom he would have had enough. The man is insatiable, or maybe all men are like him. I have no idea, no one to compare him too. Closing my eyes, I try to calm myself down, to connect with my inner sub. She's there somewhere, hiding behind my inner goddess.

Anticipation runs bubbling like soda through my veins. What will he do? I take a deep steadying breath, but I cannot deny it, I'm excited, aroused, wet already. This is so... I want to think wrong, but somehow it's not. It's right for David. It's what he wants – and after the last few days... after all he's done, I have to man up and take whatever he decides he wants, whatever he thinks he needs.

The memory of his look when I came in this evening, the longing in his face, his determined stride toward me like I was an oasis in the desert. I'd do almost anything to see that look again. I press my thighs together at the delicious memory, and it reminds me that I need to spread my knees. I shuffle them apart. How long will he make me wait? The wait is crippling me, crippling me with a dark and tantalizing desire. I glance quickly around the subtly lit room; the cross, the table, the couch, the bench... that bed. It looms so large, and it's made up with red satin sheets. Which piece of apparatus will he use?

The door opens and David breezes in, ignoring me completely. I glance down quickly, staring at my hands, positioned with care on my spread thighs. Placing something on the large chest beside the door, he strolls casually toward the bed. I indulge myself in a quick glimpse at him, and my heart almost lurches to a stop. He's naked except for those soft ripped jeans, top button casually undone. Jeez, he looks so freaking hot. My subconscious is frantically fanning herself, and my inner goddess is swaying and writhing to some primal carnal rhythm. She's so ready. I lick my lips instinctively. My blood pounds through my body, thick and heavy with salacious hunger. What is he going to do to me?

Turning, he nonchalantly walks back to the chest of drawers. Opening one, he begins to remove items and place them on the top. My curiosity burns, blazes even, but I resist the overwhelming temptation to sneak a quick peek. When he finishes what he's doing,

he comes to stand in front of me. I can see his naked feet, and I want to kiss every inch of them... run my tongue over his instep, suck each of his toes. Holy shit.

David: You look lovely

he breathes.

I keep my head down, conscious that he's staring at me while I am practically naked. I feel the flush as it slowly spreads over my face. He bends down and cups my chin, forcing my face up to meet his gaze.