Chapter 10: Shikyo

(Your POV)

I'm... falling. The ground rushing towards me, coming to crush my body and make a blood red splat.

I'm going to die.

Unless I use my people's secret.

I don't want to use it, but I must.

For my friends.

For Al.

(3rd POV)

Ed, Al, and Winry can't believe what they are seeing. The strongest person they know is falling to their death. "Brother, Y/n can't die, right?" Al says, fear tainting his voice.

You let out a (pitch of your choice) whistle and clap your hands once. A portal opens and out flies a white dragon with faint splotches of red. It roars and dives towards you, catching you.

You land on your feet and grab the reins of your dragon. You pull the reins up and your dragon flied up vertically. Ed, Al and Winry see this creature and you controlling it. I'm sorry, my brothers and sisters. I have used our secret.

You whistle, click your tongue three times, and point towards Envy. You and your dragon dive towards Envy and your dragon grabs Envy in his mouth. "So, this is your secret. You can summon a dragon from a different dimension..." He says in a defeated tone.

You have pure hatred and anger in your eyes. You smile a devious smile and snap. Your dragon begins to crush Envy, red sparks flying everywhere. Envy was trying not to show it, but you could tell that he was in extreme pain. "Just kill me, dammit! Fucking kill me!!"

You smile, but you don't snap again. Your dragon keeps killing Envy slowly. He screams in pain, which Ed, Al, and Winry hear. "She's killing a homunculus," Ed says, amazed at your capabilities.

Finally, after 15 minutes and 45 seconds of agonizing pain, you snap. Your dragon completely shuts its mouth, making Envy's screams of pain cut off. Blood squirts everywhere and covers your body. You see Envy's Philosopher's Stone drop down to the ground and disappear into the cliffs, never to be found again. A/N- I'm so sorry for killing Envy ;-; RIP Envy a.k.a "Palmtree."

Your dragon swallows Envy's shredded body. You pat your dragon and grab the reins. You direct your dragon to where Ed and Al are and land. Many of the people from the train give you looks of fear and hate. You look back with an apologetic look.

"Is this the secret of your people?" Winry asks. You nod your head. You take out your paper and begin to write. "Yes, this is the secret of my people. We did not want to tell any other clan for fear that they would use dragons for evil and destruction and not for our purpose." You hand the paper off. Ed looks at you with curiosity and admiration. He begins to walk towards your dragon. You stop him quickly, though and begin to write again. "Her name is Shikyo."  "Shikyo" is "Death" in Japanese.

"Shikyo..." Ed begins to walk towards your dragon, Shikyo, again. She leans her head down for Ed. He is transfixed by this creature. Ed, Al, and Winry are all amazed. They had always known about dragons and the myths that surround them, but they never thought that they were real. Now, one is standing right in front of them.

"Y/n, how can you summon a dragon?" Ed asks, still transfixed. "I can't tell you." you write. Ed nods. "Tell everyone to get on." you write down. You hand the message to Ed and hop onto Shikyo.

"Get on," Ed tells the other two. They look up and you wave, motioning for them to get on. Al climbs up first, then Ed, then Winry. Al grabs onto your waist and you smile to yourself. You look back and see that Al's helmet has a pink tint to it. You smile and check to see if Ed and Winry are ready. They give a thumbs up and you nod your head.

You click your tongue twice and make a (pitch) whistle, telling Shikyo that it's time to fly. She spreads her wings and flaps, going straight up into the air. You hear Winry squeal a little and Ed laugh. Al is laughing as well. Your smile grows and the four of you head back to Central.

A/N- Hello! So, yes. I have decided to make you a Dragon Flyer. Your dragon is white to resemble your Alchemy and there are faint read spots to represent the blood you have shed, killing or not.

I AM ALSO SO SORRY FOR KILLING ENVY. I was going to try and keep him alive, but I realized that how I developed your character and how you killed the hijacker on top of the roof in the previous chapter set up the fact that you were going to kill one or more homunculi, and either way Envy would be included. You would not keep him alive. I know I could have made his death later, but the way the story played out it was evident that he would die on that train.

Once again, I apologize.

DFTBA~ Sagi