~4~

CHAPTER 4: Mikey (point of view)

"June... You mean the world to me."

She gave me this long cold stare with her blue eyes, she opened her mouth but no word. I couldn't stand the silence, I had to explain myself to her so she doesn't freak out. "June what I mean is I like you still.. You have no clue what my feelings are for you.."

"Mikey I.. Uhh I'm not sure what to say... I'm gonna stay faithful to Bennett. I don't want to start cheating on him..."

"June I'm not saying you have to cheat on him, you could leave him for me!"

"How the hell could you say that!? I love Bennett very much!"

I could see she was angry and upset, yet at the same time flattered. He eyes say upset, her words say anger, and her cheeks say flattered. "June listen to me... I know you're not gonna believe me but Bennett is cheating on you.."

"Michael Clifford... How could you say that, that's a complete lie, isn't it?"

"June why would I lie to you out of all people in this world?"

Her blue eyes searched my green eyes. Now her whole face says confusion and depressed. "Prove it to me.. I want this proof that he is cheating on me"

She's giving me a chance to explain myself. Thank you June! "Okay you can go onto my account to see what I'm talking about. He probably has restrictions on your account."

"If you're lying to me, there's gonna be one less member of 5 Seconds of Summer."

"You have my permission to do that.." She starred more and sighed. I gave her my password and username to Facebook. She pulled out her new computer, red just like her hair. It must be nice to have all kinds of new stuff; but when I first met her she could hardly pay for her lunches. Her mother starved her to death. I realized I dazed off a bit and saw she had anger in her eyes. "June you okay..?". She looked at me her eyes bluer than blue. She has been crying again, her eyes only turn that type of blue when she cry's. "No I'm not... The boy I have been dating for over two years, has been cheating on me.."

I felt amazing on the inside knowing that she now knows about Bennett. But on the outside I felt bad because she just found out a huge part of her life had been a lie to her. "June I'm sorry to hear... I wish I didn't have to tell the truth to you."

"No don't be sorry... You're doing me a favor and saving me a broken heart for when I get home."

She said saving me. That means a lot to me hearing those words. "So you want me to go so you can get ready to come home..?"

"Yeah I've gotta do a couple of things before I pack up and enjoy my thirteen hour flight."

"Ouch, well if they have free wifi don't be afraid to message me on Facebook girly."

"Haha I can sure do that, that's if they have wifi. If not I'll text you when I land."

"Alright then, I'll see you later."

"Yeah, bye Mikey" she smiled and waved before she hung up on me. I smiled back and watched my screen go black. We talked for a little over an hour, it didn't seem like it. It seemed like a mere ten minutes, I will never forget her smile and I mean never.

I started to have a small flash back to when I first saw her, she was beautiful. This small little girl that was in pain, I always wanted to talk to her, I never had the guts though. Sometimes I'd find her glance on me and I'd smile at her. She would smile back with her braces.

One day that smile wasn't on her face. She kept her head tilted down and her sleeves rolled down. She was hiding something, the happy girl I was use to seeing was not there. Later that afternoon, when school was out, I found her behind a staircase crying. She must have heard my footsteps because she looked straight into my eyes with her deep blue eyes. I asked her.. "What's wrong.. June?"

Her eyes widened at the sound of her name. "How do you know my name.. I'm a nobody an outcast, a loner forever.."

"I don't see you like that.. I see you like a person. You're like everyone else here. Minding your own stuff.."

She stared at me more, I sat down next to her and she hugged me right away. I was a little shocked she would have hugged me, but I hugged back as she cried in my arms. That's when I got to know the real June Williams.

That day set out friendship for good. I'd help her out with her mom problems and she would help me out with friend problems. I never was really popular, I didn't have many friends. Till I met Luke, he then introduced me into the guys. I'm happy I have a girl like her in my life. The sad part was the day she left, we had a going away party for her. She was different that night, it looked like she forgot about her past and looked into the future. I was the last to hug her goodbye, but she kissed me at the end of the hug. I didn't do anything but look into her eyes... I should have kissed back I should have done something to make her stay, but all I said was I'll see you sometime soon.. I was stupid that night.. Letting her go out of my hands.. I'm not gonna do that this time, I'm gonna keep her close to me as long as I can. I've got 7 months to win her heart, then I'm gone on tour with the guys.