~15~

CHAPTER 15: Understanding.

Michael: 2011

Hearing the bell was such a sweet thing to hear everyday, it was something to look forwards to everyday, knowing that it meant another 45 minutes of class is gone and 45 more minutes till freedom. Passing time was the best, meeting up with Luke, Calum, and Ashton to walk to our last class was a blast every time, seeing all the girls talk about us and stare at us was a plus, but every day when we walk to our class, we walk by this beautiful girl. Her name was Stacy, boy did I want to be with her, she smiles at me with the same look in her eye's. She want's me and I want her, to the point of where the guys would tease me, she was an amazing person to bad I didn't have classes with her.

Parting our ways for class, I said bye to the guys, and went down to sit in the back corner of the classroom. I could honestly care less about this class here, it was the last class of the day and there were 6 kids normally, but there was a girl.. A girl I've never seen in my life before.

The teacher saying his attendance, glanced over at the new girl, everyone had eyes on her, "Your name my dear?", she snapped her head up, "June sir.. My name is June Williams."

With the teacher leaving her desk and writing her name down, he began to explain what we would be doing today. Telling us since we have a new girl that today was a free draw on whatever we want, then present it in the start of tomorrow's class, with that he dismissed the class to do whatever.

Being the curious dude I am, I decide to move up next to the new girl, she doesn't notice. She kept her head down, with her music blasting for I could hear her music through her headphones. Seeing her bring out her sketch book made me wonder who she really was, she must be someone who was pretty talented. I tap her shoulder to grab her attention and pose making it seem like I'm super ripped, she looks at me with kind of a disgust on her face. Pulling out one of her headphones, she looks back down at her sketch pad, "What do you want Michael..", whoa she knows my name already? "Well aren't you a smart one, I am Michael, and you are one beautiful girl. When did you move here and how come you've never said hey to me." I look her up and down, wow she is beautiful.. "I know your name because we've been in classes before, so considering the fact of I have had you in classes before I can say I've been going here for a long time." Oooo good one Michael, "Oh, I'm sorry.."

That's a huge burn on to me, if she's been in other classes with me, how come I've never seen her.. Or was it that I cared to see her. I glanced down at her sketch book and they were beautiful pictures that, I assume, she drew. Anime characters, still life of what looked like pets, plants and people, it's all amazing! "Did you do that?" In a panic she closed the sketchbook, "Where you snooping?" I jerk my head away from her, "No, I was most certainly not!"

"Hey, silence kids!" The teacher stairs at June and I for a bit then returned to play on his phone. "Psstt look at what you've done wonder boy, now he hates us."

Rolling my eye's, I move away from her. There's no point in trying to do anything with her, she's too 'dainty' or at least what she was giving off, but I couldn't help but look at her the entire class. There was something about her that was appealing to me, was it the fact I didn't know her or that she looked a bit like Stacey.. No, let's not think about her for a second and find out more about June. She gave a glance back at me, not knowing that I was going to be staring at her, she snap her head down. With a slight view of her cheeks it looks like she was slightly blushing. Letting out a sigh, I move back next to her, and a reaction of her entire face she moved away fast. "Oh come on, I'm not going to bite you if I sit here."

She looks at me with kind of a angered but relaxed facial expression, then a soft smile from her. "I know, but why do you want to suddenly know me, it's unsettling in a way. Especially when you're trying to snoop when I'm in the middle of fixing something."