~14~

CHAPTER 14: Not again

June:

"Wait what? Why are you here Maddi?"

"We need to get going now June, people have found out about what happened."

"Wait a second Maddi! I'm still lost on what's going on myself!"
"June, your mother passed away. Now come on, you're being requested to talk to people about what's happening in your life at the moment."

"Hold on just a second! I don't think what you're saying, is correct. I know my mom and she isn't as stupid as you might think she is. Sure she does things but she wouldn't kill herself and then I have a interview or whatever the shit you think I'm doing."

"You think I'm wrong let's call her!"

Maddi, hesitantly grabbed her phone out of her pocket beginning to sweat just a bit. I knew she was lying, she was always bad at it. "You can stop trying."

Her head whipped up with anger and frustration, it wasn't pretty at all. Then I let a small sigh out and I looked at her, "Maddi, what's the real problem. Why are you here and how did you find me to be honest."

"There's been a problem with planning things out, we have to leave today."

She must have been joking, I didn't want to believe her at all. She gave me a sad face I had to believe. "Miss we have to go now."

I sighed again looking back at the house I have been staying at for the past few day's. "Do you think you can wait a bit for me to grab some thing's.. I honestly don't want him to see me carrying out what I need.."

Maddi nodded her head, and walked to the car that was still running. She got into the car and it drove away, knowing the news that I got, it probably hasn't been good for anyone that works for me or with me.

2 hours later

Everyone that was there the night before has left, finally. I feel bad for re-entering just to leave once again. Grabbing what little was mine, I left him a note. I didn't know how to say goodbye again, it wouldn't have been as easy as it was again..

Dear Michael...

I know when you read this, you'll probably think it's a I'm sorry note.. Well it is and it isn't. This is more of a goodbye note rather than a I'm sorry note. I don't know how to say this but, I'm required to travel again; even though I should have been freed to be here till everyone graduated.

Just know that the day's we got to spend in each other's time was more than I could ever ask for. You made my life better for those days, and all I can say is thank you for making me smile. If and when you want to talk to me again... Don't be afraid to call me... I'll be missing your voice.

~June Williams

Mikey:

How could this have happened. All I could do was frantically look around to see if anything she brought was still here, the only thing she left here was a shirt, and her shampoo with conditioner.

I soon felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was a tweet from June, "Thanks guys, y'all are the best at understanding for a small break. Be on the American tour starting in Minnesota!"

So she's still here.. Yet at the same time she isn't here. I feel awful on how we left it off... I wanted to do more rather than being angry at her but I guess that's all I could have done. With yet another buzz, I looked at it being an email from Maddi.