~12~

CHAPTER 12: Happy Moments

Mikey:

What just happened? I thought the door was just having troubles again opening so i got the lock pick for the door and walked in. I wonder how long I was in there before June decided to yell at me and run out of there like that.. Yikes that doesn't put us to a good start, at least in my mind.

New Years Eve:

Mikey:

It was three hours till midnight, and i had the gang over at my house for the night. Calum, Ashton are alone but they have each other in a way, Luke and Nicole were together at last and he plans to kiss her tonight, then June and I. I don't want to push her boundaries that we set up a couple of days ago. I restrained myself from wanting to kiss her all so badly, I know i probably sound super cheesy saying this to myself... I just can't help myself around June, she is just so beautiful when I look at her. I just want to hold her most days and never let her go that's how much I care for her.

I look around the cramped home of six people having fun playing cards against humanity, well about to play a game they were waiting for me to sit next to June and to pick up my seven white cards. Luke made June and I be in a team because it would have taken forever to play with so many white cards. I smiled at June knowing what we had in our hand, it was pretty priceless.

11:55 pm

We finally finished up our game we started with five minutes to spare, it was so much fun it felt like time could fly when I was with all of them, I feel as if I could forget everything from the past and move on. Moving on is still somewhat hard because of what happened, I don't know if June will forgive me or not but I think she has since the accident at Perkins.

I looked up and it was 11:58 now, I need to find June and just hold her, I don't care if we kiss or not I just want to go in happy with her.. "Michael!"

I heard her voice from the other side of the room. It was 11:59 people started to count down on the tv channel and cheer early. I ran to her to make the countdown for the last ten seconds and all I could do was smile like a freak. "Happy New Years June.."

"Happy New Year's Michael!"

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips once. I held her in my arms and leaned down to kiss her again, but instead it was a long kiss. She didn't pull away from me and nor did I, I could tell from how strong she was putting her body to me she ached for this. Needless to say I wanted this too, I wanted more than one simple kiss but I would never push her off her limits. Never will I push her again, I would feel bad if I did.

She slowly pulled away and it was 12:01 was the kiss really that long? I didn't care it was sweet and romantic I could help but feel in love with her. "Michael... I want more.. So much more.."

She looked at me with the darkest blush on her face, did she really just say what I think she said? "June you have to be for sure if that's what you want.."

"You wouldn't be pushing me."

I looked to Luke who wouldn't stop sucking face with Nicole. Damn dude, breath! I didn't notice but Calum and Ashton snuck out of the house before midnight and we didn't notice. I then looked back to June who was standing there. I took her hand leading her to our room, when I brought her in she was blushing darker than ever, slowly I closed the door locking it just in case Luke and Nicole get the same idea, that way they won't awkwardly walk in on us.

I walked away from the door to the bed where June was, she was sitting on her knees waiting for me on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her again and doubled cheeked if she wanted to or not, I don't want her to regret anything we have done with each other. "June you sure, I don't want you hurt."

"Michael, just kiss me."

I smirked soft pushing her down to the bed kissing her as deep as I could. She bit my lower lip when I tried pulling away pulling me for another kiss. I groaned soft trying to keep myself more controlled but she makes me feel alive on the inside. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I started to take her shirt off and kiss her neck right after, I got a instant moan from her. I only smirked kissing her neck rougher than before soon biting down soft living a mark on her neck. She let a soft sigh come out before taking off my shirt, I could hardly see her face but I could tell she had a small smirk on her face. Soon flipping me over to her being on top and me on my back she started to kiss me, only hungry for even more than what we have been giving each other.

She grabbed my belt buckle undoing it along with my pants leaving me only in my boxers. I smirked flipping her back over kissing her this time and holding on to her thighs thighs. When she was on her back I had no hesitation to taking her jeans off then sneaking my hand to the back of her bra unclipping the back. Looking down at her to see her perfect body made me bit my lower lip. Going in for one more kiss, I bring blanket over us. Continuing to make out with her and so much more. It couldn't get any better than this.