~5~

CHAPTER 5: Long Wait

June:

I call for a taxi after I hung up with Mikey. We had a hour long conversation, I can't remember the last time I had an hour long conversation with a friend. Let alone be Michael Clifford, but there's just something that makes me feel different around him. I feel more myself with him, then again he saw me at my worse. I had so many cuts on my arms god know how many I had.

I opened a text I had, it was from Mikey. I just got off the phone with him I don't think the man should be texting me so soon. His text says, See you when you land, I'll be waiting for you when you get here. Love Mikey~

I giggle thinking about what the lads were saying about us, would we be a cute couple though? No get that out of your head, you're just broken up with Bennett. Well not officially but as soon as I get home were over. I had a lot to think about on this 13 hour flight. I wonder... I should probably call Maddi and ask her how much time I have off. All I know is it won't last long, I believe less than a half a year, or less than that maybe. If it is longer, then during that time I'm going to be in school so I won't have much freedom. Sigh that's the price I pay.

I got out of the taxi and paid the man with a good tip. I grabbed my bags and headed in, being curious I tweeted out. "Hey guys!! I'm taking a small break to go home and relax a bit! I hope y'all don't miss me!"

I got replies within 30 seconds, most of them said I hope you have fun or aww. So my fans understand when I need a break, Maddi was way wrong when she said they would all leave me. Grabbing my laptop bag and my purse, I headed onto the plane at 11 at night here. It was dead, no one else but a elderly women and a young business man. Good, I have all the space I could ever want on this plane, and I have wifi! But I should make him wait. Laughing quietly to myself I texted Michael, On the plane, no wifi sadly. I'll see you when I get home! Love June~

He didn't reply or I wouldn't know if he did or if he didn't because I turned it to airplane mode and turn the wifi off. It waist battery, plus I have a laptop to do a couple of things on. thirteen hours here I come!

Mikey:

So no wifi on the plane, oh well I can always talk to her later when she lands. Until then what can I do to have a surprise for her. I wanna do something but it requires the lads to help.. Hmm I don't think she'll be mad. "Calum! I need you dude."

Calum walked over to me slowly with a smile on his face like he knew what I was thinking. "What's up Michael?"

"Do you think that maybe somehow we can play a song for June?"

Luke shot up hearing what I said. "So June is coming home isn't she?"

"What? No I never said that. I'm just saying when she calls from her new spot we should sing her a song."

Now Ashton is on in the conversation. "She tweeted out, so you're saying you want to see her at the airport."

Well that backfired I didn't know she tweeted it out. I had my phone on silence after we hung up. "Okay yes at the airport, do you think we could do it? You guys be my backup for this one time?"

"My bass is too much to bring everywhere so I could sing." Calum added a quick smile to what he said.

"I can play my guitar and sing with you mate." Luke put a hand on my shoulder and smiled as well.

"I can bring a bucket!" When Ashton said that we all bristled out laughing. "But what song would we be playing mate?"

That's what hit me in the head, I didn't know what to play for her. I didn't want to sound cheesy and sing She looks Perfect, but I don't wanna sound like a loser when we play Voodoo doll. "How bout Everything I didn't tell you?"

I shook my head to Luke. "How bout... Beside you?" Ashton looked at me saying that idea. "That might work, it's not cheesy, it doesn't make us look like weirdos either."

We all sat in a bit of silence before we all gave each other a glare with a small smirk, "That song is perfect!"

I wanted to kiss Ashton's cheek in excitement. It's the perfect song to tell her how I feel, and how I felt. I can't wait for her to land in Minnesota. "Let's start to practice because I think were a bit rusty on that song."

They all smiled at me and started to practice, only another 12 hours. Then I can hold her in my arms and never let go.

6 hours later 5:00 pm

The boys and I have been practicing since ten this morning. We took a small break and hung out in the studio. "So what makes you like June?" Luke stared at me with his guitar in hand.

"Her personality, how she smiles and how she can be herself around me."

"You've got it hard mate, you're in love with her." Calum smirked.

"It's cute, it's puppy love, but when would you tell her you have to go on tour in 7 months." Ashton looked serious when he said that. I wasn't quite sure yet.

"When the time comes I'll tell her but for now I just want to hold her close to me."

And that's all I really wanted, the heat of her hug, her happy smile, and her personality near me...