Part Four

Brynne woke up with a start.  She didn't recognize the room she was in at all.  She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep but her head was pounding.  "Danny, Billy, where's Ari? Get your asses in here right now and tell me what the fucks going on?  Is he after me again? DANNY!!!"   She hears footsteps running toward the room so her anxiety started to gradually ease off.  She looked around the room and started to search for colors to ground herself with.  A red rose in a vase on the dresser.  A blue jacket on the chair.  A green leaf on the rose.  An orange t-shirt thrown across the desk.  Yellow... she searches endlessly for something yellow.  Then for some strange reason she finds herself looking down at her hand at the beautiful bracelet there.  At last she found yellow in the cute little sun charm on it next to a black star. She smiles at the odd little charms on it, they were so different.  In addition to the sun and star there was a calculator, a musical note, an easel, a barbell weight, a superman logo, a red cross symbol and a tie. She could find no reason that grouping would be on a bracelet but found herself smiling and sighing, "Thank you Victor" Victor, who's Victor?  All of this caused her breathing to finally get back to normal rate.  All she can do now is stare at the door and wait for Danny to open it and clear everything up.

Brynne doesn't have long to wait until the door opens but it isn't Danny's head that pops in but a complete stranger.  Once he steps through the door though she recognized him.  He was the one from the living room who asked if she knew who he sang with.  His green eyes behind his black framed glasses looked puffy now.  For some odd reason she fealt the urge to comfort him.  He looked so sad.  So she did just that she motioned for him to sit down next to her on the bed and just touched his hand.  This caused a domino effect from the strange sad man as he tightens his grip on her hand and visibly starts to cry.  She wondered what could have hurt him so badly that he would break down in front of a complete stranger.  Then she realizes to her he's a complete stranger but to him she may be a friend or even more.  This thought strengthens her enough to find out.  She needed to find out what happened to her in the last 7 months before Danny gets here.

Brynne takes a deep breath slides off the bed onto the floor falling softly to her knees.  She still held sad eyes hand but knee walked to be right in front of him trying to look into his face.  She pushed a lock of brown hair away from his face and looked into his eyes.  "Whatever is wrong it's going to be okay.  I will help you solve whatever problems you have. Just know that you're not alone, I'm here for you. We were never formally introduced my name's Sabrina Martin.  You can call me Brynne, I didn't catch your name earlier though.  I know you know me as someone else and to be honest I can't wrap my mind around this at all.  I would really like to sit down with all three of you and find out what I'm missing.  I need to know before Danny gets here."

Kota looked down at this girl, at his imperfect 10, she used to be perfect but now its all a mess.  "Dakota Lee, but you can always called me Kota or 52.  We agree we all need to sit down and talk but first Sean is debriefing the rest of our friends as to whats going on."

Brynne looked down at the charm bracelet again and this time looked boldly at Kota.  "Victor is here too?"

Kota's heart skipped a beat.  Did she remember Victor? He took his phone out and sent a quick text to Victor to come in the bedroom. "Yeah he's here.  You remember him?"

Brynne shook her head but raised her hand which in turn caused the charms to clink together like a windchime. "He gave me this though, right? I don't remember him but I remember the joy I fealt when he gave me this.  Why the different charms?"

Victor reluctantly opened the bedroom door unsure of what he may find.  Sang was on her knees in front of the bed with Kota sitting on it in front of her.  Her wrist is raised looking at the bracelet he had given her for Christmas that year so she could have a piece of all of them with her always.  He heard the last part she had said about the charms.  "Easy princess, its a part of each of us, so we would be close to you at all times.  The sun for Luke since he's always cheerful and bright like the sun you told me once. North is represented by the star because you call him your north star always leading you to home.  The calculator is for Kota here who counts in his sleep probably, even though he will never need to use one.  The musical note is for me, you love it when I would play my piano for you especially if you couldn't sleep. The easel is for Gabriel, he drew the painting there on the wall for you for Christmas.  You are his muse or so he says.  The weight is for Nathan, if you don't remember him the second you see him it will all make sense.  The superman logo is for Silas because that's your nickname for him. Now that I think about it he kinda does remind me of Clark Kent in a European kinda way. The red cross was for Doc. Sean wanted to put a teddy bear to represent Pookie but he couldn't decide on a specific one so he added that instead and gave you the teddy bear earrings you are wearing now instead.  And finally the tie represents Mr. Blackbourne.  I think you and Doc are the only two people to see him without having a tie on.  He is in the other room right now and strangely he's the one we are having to restrain from coming coming here.  We don't want to scare you but we all really want to talk to you."

Brynne looked at who she assumed was Victor and squared her shoulders.  She took a deep breath.  Carefully stood up extending her hand to Kota and said, "Good because we really new to talk."

Hopefully that can provide me with enough clarity to finish my other update.  Once that one's finished I will be writing the next part of this meaning "the talk"  I am having to take my North to the Dr.  So while I'm in waiting room that's what I'll do. Has anyone else noticed how the biggest grumpiest men become the biggest babies possible when they are sick.  I wonder if they have a diaper I can fit on my 6'4" baby.  Lol love y'all  <3  B