Part Six

Silas looked to his left at Gabriel who was twirling his blond lock of hair nervously.  It was currently North's turn and then it would be his he could feel the anxiety start to ebb.  Instead he listened to North's gruff voice.

North looked at Sang, he knew her name was Brynne but he refused to acknowledge it.  If he did she would be lost from him forever. "Well, Sang baby is my nickname for you and you are my everything.  You are what I get up on the morning for regardless of what my idiot brother Luke says.  You would tell me I'm your North star.  That as long as you have me in your life you could always find yourself just by looking at me.  I refuse to call you Brynne, you are my Sang baby and always will be.  My question for you, how long have you been with Danny?"

Everyone held their breath this was all a question they wanted answered but didn't want to really ask. 

Brynne giggled nervously then looked at Sean as if waiting for him to say something.  "What no comments about my giggles Sean?  You're letting me get away with it score!"  Again she heard nine gasps.  "What did I do this time? I met Sean earlier so don't say I didn't know his name. Isn't that right Seany-poo?"  When Brynne looked to Sean though he looked like he was gonna cry again.  Oh hell, she thought.
Owen was the one to address the problem.  "I'm sorry Miss Martin but as Sang Sorenson you used to call Sean that when you were being playful and he used to threaten you when you giggled with a cure for giggles.  Which usually resulted in lots of cuddling and kisses.  You have to understand you may not have the memories of all of this but we do and it is very painful to have someone you love not remember any of the time you shared together."

Brynne could feel her face beaten and probably turn a bright red.  She grounded herself simply by looking at the black star on her bracelet reminding her she owes him an answer.

"I wasn't trying to avoid your question North star, I'm sorry.  I met Danny when we were both 5 if my memory serves right.  We can ask him when he gets here.  We were best friends until the 9th grade when something happened and we realized we fealt more than friendship for each other and started dating.  We've been together ever since.  Does that answer your question enough? I'm sorry if this is hurting you until Owen said something I didn't realize. We can stop if you want, me knowing isn't worth hurting any of you."

"No Sang baby, we need this as much as you do.  We're big boys we can handle anything you say to us, and it won't change how we feel about you one bit." Brynne winced a little at being called Sang but couldn't begrudge his feelings. All nine nodded their heads in agreement to his statement.

"Ok then I guess we should move on.  I don't think I've been introduced to you let me guess, Superman right?"  Brynne loked at the tall giant of a man sitting there.  His black hair just itching to be stroked back from his forehead.  She knew she had to control these feelings she was having for Danny's sake.  It was so confusing to her.

Silas stiffened because  hearing her say that fealt bittersweet.  Right but wrong at the same time.  "Yes, I am your superman. I really don't think I can say much other than you are ο άγγελός μου (my angel) which means."  Brynne interrupted him by whispering, "my angel."  Silas's confidence started to get bolder. "Yes, my angel, you are my sun that wakens  me and the stars that twinkle in the night.  You make me feel strong and protective.  I've always been quiet but you broke the walls around me.  I'm obviously a perfect specimen of masculinity but you made me truly feel like a man.  I fealt complete around you that no matter what I did you would love me either way."

Brynne was starting to feel a common theme here but couldn't bring her head around it so far they have all admitted to loving Sang, but who was Sang with, who did she belong to. She nodded her head, "Alright fire away with your question for me Superman before you fly away."  She smiled at him.

Silas's heart skipped and his confidence shattered.  He wasn't sure he could ask what he wanted to.  He looked at her and smiled she was playing with the superman logo on her bracelet.  He doubted she even realized she was doing it.  That gave him hope and the strength to ask his question.  They wanted to know everything but all knew their part in the questioning.  They knew they had to gradually work her into harder and harder questions. "ο άγγελός μου(my angel),  what is the last thing you remember?"

Brynne took a deep breath.  She could do this.  "It was my graduation, I had received my diploma and gone back to my seat.  After everyone had gotten theirs it was crazy people everywhere.  I got lost in the crowd.  I remember searching for my family.  Then I remember cold dark blue eyes looking down at me and an odd smell that's it."  She let out a deep sigh and again wiped tears from her eyes.

"I always said you'd be trouble." The most melodic voice she had ever heard said as she looked into crystal blue eyes that swallowed her whole soul.  "Quit being a meanie, Gabe."  Her eyes got as huge as his did as they just stared at each other.  He was still playing with his hair twisting only the blond streak. "So not fair Meanie, only I get to play with your hair, just like I have to keep Luke from playing with mine because its yours.  Wait I remember you washing my hair.  I'm not imagining that am I?"  She looked at him pleadingly but his eyes were tearing up now as he just nods.

"Get your cute butt over here and give me a fucking hug!" Was all he said.

It looks like some of her memories are coming back.  Next update soon pending grumpy bears and hyper kids.  Love y'all  <3  B