Part Seven

Gabriel wrapped his arms tightly around Brynne.  His heart was pounding in his chest, she remembered him.  Maybe not everything but it was a start.  She had remembered quite a bit so far.  Maybe not all hope was lost yet.  He just knew he wasn't ready to let her go yet.  His fingers started to glide through her hair and he swore he heard her sigh.  No wait that was a moan.  Yeah he was positive he wasn't letting her go anytime soon his brothers would just have to deal with it. 

Brynne was feeling content.  She knew she should feel guilt but this just fealt right.  Maybe this was who she had been with and the rest of the men were just protective brothers.  She would know soon enough.  She just looked into Gabriel's mesmerizing eyes and sighed again.  "Ok Meanie what's your question going to be?"

Gabriel looked down at her staring at his fingers still playing with her hair.  "Don't you want to know what you mean to me or what I meant to you?"

Brynne just rolled her eyes.  "Nope, don't need you to tell me.  I already know silly. Now ask the question before I go to Luke."

Gabriel brightened up again. "We didn't tell you that this is Luke, love bug.  But my question is one I need to know.  Do you love Danny?"

Brynne looked at him questioning "Of course I love Danny.  He has been there any time and every time I have ever needed him."

Gabriel still smiled, "But are you in love with him like you were with us?"

Brynne couldn't believe her ears, he just confirmed she had been in love with all of them.  Probably all at different times, that had to be what he meant.  When she hadn't answered his question Gabriel licked the side of her face from her jaw up to her forehead. "HA! still mine bitches."  Brynne found herself laughing.  The looks on everyone's face was priceless.  Shock and astonishment shined through to name a few.

She finally stood up from Gabriel's lap and decided what the hell and just plopped down on Luke's lap.  "Ok you're up buttercup? Tell me a pretty story of you and me."  She could see his dark brown eyes twinkle with mischief. Oh no what has she gotten herself into now.

Sorry about the short update.  I didn't know if I could finish today before I leave Wi-Fi so decided to post this and will continue with Luke when I get home.  Love y'all  <3. B