Part Eight

All Luke could think about was the woman currently sitting sideways on his lap resting her head on his shoulder.  Ahh he had thought for a moment that this would never happen again. He was having a serious problem keeping the smile off his face.  "Cupcake, you do realize that it was very hurtful of you to hug Gabe and then sit on my lap leaving those three grumpy now right I think they need hugs too." He whispered softly near her ear.

Brynne giggled nervously but looked over at Nathan, North, and Silas.  They did look a little sad.  So she followed his suggestion, she stood up stretched and walked slowly to Nathan plopping down on his lap as well. "I'm sorry if I made you feel left out Honey." As she laced her arms around his neck and breathed in his scent from the nook of his neck she couldn't help but feel like home. She started to put her finger to her mouth but giggled instead and popped it in his still gasped open mouth.  "So do I still taste like peanuts?"

Nathan was in shock.  His Sang was in his lap, as soon as that reality sunk his he enveloped her in his arms and she sighed again. He fealt his heart swell in his chest more and more.  All he could do was nod his head when she asked if she still taste like peanuts.

After a few minutes Brynne started squirming on his lap causing his to shift more and more. "Okay peanut, you need to move or I'm not going to be held responsible for any future actions."

This caused Brynne to giggle again. "Don't make me give you my home made cure for giggles Pookie,  you already know now what that is." Sean threatened as he started to stand.

Brynne squealed, "No, no I'll be good I swear."  "For now at least" was muttered under her breathe but North and Nathan heard her and burst out laughing.  Everyone was visibly starting to relax.

Brynne looked down at North, "Do you want me to sit on your lap for your hug?"

North was still smiling and just pulled her down on him, wrapping his arms around her hos nose going into her hair.  "Well that answers my question."

Brynne found herself smiling non stop as she looked around the room.  Each man looked at her lovingly.  Maybe she was with all of them.  But what man would share the woman he loves with eight other men. Her mind still couldn't comprehend a relationship like that.  Wouldn't one get jealous or get tired of waiting for his turn.  Or was it like an orgy, that idea really scared her.  She was very inexperienced as much as her memory serves correct.  There was only that one time.

Well the conversation wasn't over with so maybe her questions will be answered before Danny gets here.  Even though the longer she's around these men the more she's not as bothered that he's not there yet.

After untangling herself from North's iron grip she gives him a soft his on his cheek as she stands up.  She takes a step looks at Silas and jokingly says, "Alright superman, I'm ready to fly."

The grin on Silas's face was enough to make Brynne's heart melt.  She could see how she fell in love with these men.  They made her feel special, protected and most importantly loved.  But how would they feel when Danny arrives.

Silas scooped her up into his arms he legs dangling, so she did the most obvious thing and wrapped her legs around his waist. All Brynne could think was,  "I could see myself getting  a hug like this every morning and night,  and any time I wanted in between."  She fealt herself sigh again.  She didn't want to let him go but she was not even half way done with the answers from the men.

Silas finally let her down but before he did she kisses near his ear as she whispered, "I could get used to your hugs so easily Silas. Thank you for making me feel loved."

Silas just laughed and said, "You've told me that before and its easy to do because you are."  No one but Brynne knew what he meant but they all had their guesses, all of which were optimistic.