Author's Note

Hi, my name is Judy Lam. I'm a tenth grader from an IB school, Josiah Quincy Upper School in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. This introduction is to explain what this story is about and why I have decided to write a story as one of my personal project topics.

Explanation and main plot of story: The name of this first short story is Silence. This story is about how one singer's last moments with his fellow band mates before he passes away due to cancer. The format of this writing will be based on not only the main character's prospective but his band members as well. Each member may be experiencing the same event, but will have different emotions or reactions to them.

Characters: There will be twelve characters starred in this story. All twelve of the characters are from a Korean band group named, Exo. The main protagonist is Chen (Kim Jongdae), one of the band members in the group. Along Chen are the eleven members:
Kai (Kim Jongin)
Suho (Kim Junmyeon)
Xiumin (Kim Minseok)
Baekhyun (Byun Baekhyun)
Tao (Huang Zitao)
Kris (Wu Yifan)
Luhan
Sehun (Oh Sehun)
Chanyeol (Park Chanyeol)
Do Kyungsoo (D.O)

Their profiles and explanation of the characters will be in a separate little booklet.

Why I'm writing this: The reason why I'm writing this is because of not only that Exo is my interest but because I also want to write about tragic. After seeing so much tragic, deaths in my life, I wanted to pass a message by writing this story... People born, people die, it's the cycle of life. We can be trapped inside the past forever... There's a point where you have to move on from tragic, like deaths of loved ones. It is very hard, but if you don't move on, in the end, the only person you would being suffer to is yourself. I had used an example of Exo because I want to prove that They are one... But they can't be one forever. Three members left Exo... It was very hard for them to deal with this but they moved on... Staying trapped in the past won't get anywhere. This story has been twisted up with fantasies and horror but you will understand in the end of the series Why it's important to move on.