Chapter 2- Collapsed

Everyone headed to the practice room to start practicing. I was last to come in because I had to grab a cough drop and drink some water to soothe my throat. The dance instructor turned on MAMA music only and we started...

Lay: "CHEN, FOCUS AND GET MOVING!" Chen was struggling by the second song, Growl. He was out of breath and he looked very tired. The dance instructor continued to yell at him to stop messing up and dance correctly. "GET THE DANCE CORRECTLY OR GET OUT!" Chen couldn't sing and started to wheeze a little but tried his best to focus on dancing. I looked at him worryingly and tried to hide him behind so the instructor didn't focus on him. He looked up at me and eyed a thanks while continuing to dance his part.

I was sweating... Breathing really hard... The dance instructor kept yelling at me. As time flew by I lost my energy... I felt like... Collapsing...

Suho: Finally, after several attempts, we had a break. I went to grab some water and catch my breath while I noticed Chen sit on the floor leaning against the wall wheezing, sweating hard and out of breath. His face color was drained, as well as shaking. Baekhyun and I walked over to him and patted his back and gave him some water. "T...h...anks..." He managed to choke out. "BREAK IS OVER, GET UP AND FINISH THIS SO YOU CAN GET TO RECORDING!" The dance instructor said. I helped Chen up and we danced to Overdose. At the middle of the song... Chen was singing his part but... He lost his voice and energy and collapsed to the floor. We stopped immediately and ran to Chen.... He didn't wake up.