Chapter 8: Golden Days

March 2015

The album finally came out... We all did awesome. I was feeling better and better after several rounds of therapy and surgeries. D.O was by my side often while Luhan hyung occasionally came to visit me at the hospital. The doctor even said my health improved and soon I was back to the old me. I was eating normally, feeling great, and barely felt tired. Call Me Baby became a popular song quickly with many views on YouTube on the first hour of uploading. Our album was selling remarkably good and making records as well and only preordering packages too. Life was good for the next months, April 1st is tomorrow... Can't wait to fool them!

April 2015

I stretched my body and shouted, "APRIL FOOLS DAY!!" The others all reluctantly hid their belongings so they won't be fooled and started to eat for the morning. The beagle line got together after eating breakfast to think of a good joke to play someone. "Let's get the CEO of SM this year!" Chanyeol suggested. "No, he's gonna be mad and we will get in a lot of trouble." Baekhyun sighed. "Let's creep Tao out by making a ghost scene." I said. "No... Too old... Let's try something new." Chanyeol shook his head. "Let's... Steal the recordings and switch them to other recordings!" Baekhyun suggested. Chanyeol and I thought about it for a bit and agreed. Making a plan was so simple with our minds so we started our plan after two minutes.

Baekhyun: Chen and Chanyeol hid outside the door while I bought some food over to the music producers and told them to rest while I took over. They agreed and walked off. I gave a thumbs up sign to Chanyeol and Chen when they were out of sight and we quickly switched tapes. We put them on a shelf nearby and replaced the tapes with recordings of ducks. Yes... Ducks, haha. By the time they got back, we were already gone to hide. Watching them take the tapes to the manager was so hilarious since they didn't even check to see if they were the real ones. We quickly went back to the dorm and hoped that the plan wouldn't backfire before it was sent to manager hyung... Praying...

Chanyeol: The manager called us to his office so we all went together. The three of us tried our best not to laugh when we got there. "I know all the hard work you guys have done... I want to proof it by letting you guys listen to what you all have produced together." As soon as he played the tape, a loud noise of duck quacks roamed all over the room. Everyone covered their ears until the manager shut the player down, "WHO DID THIS??" D.O gave me a suspicious look so I gave him a smirk. Manager hyung was trying to blow off steam. Finally, me, Chen and Baekhyun broke out laughing, "APRIL FOOLS!" The manager glared at us but we laughed more. "You three better give me an extra hour of workout each day until I tell you to stop!" We laughed and stoke up our tongue and left the room, laughing hard. The rest followed and also tried not to laugh until we returned to the dorm.