Chapter 7- Promise

I texted everyone when I woke up. I was tired and sick after the therapy... My throat started hurting. 'I'm gonna head back today, don't worry about me.' I went to the desk and asked to be discharged. "Are you sure? You just finished your therapy, you shouldn't go back to work." I shook my head, "I'm fine." I grabbed my coat and headed home. When I entered, only D.O was home and he stared at me. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. "They went to get food and cake." I put my jacket down and the next thing that happened was that D.O went up to me and shoved me towards the wall. "Liar... You said you're having a cold... That's not true." "I don't know what you mean D.O." I said with hesitation. He hissed, "I followed you to the hospital... I asked, I researched, I even called Luhan hyung to ask. You hid your sickness." My eyes widened... He knows... I knew I couldn't hide it from D.O. "Are you telling anyone?" I asked. He sighed and let me go, "I understand why you are doing this... I'm just mad that you didn't tell us... I will keep it a secret... Only on one condition." I stared blankly in his eyes for an answer. "Promise me... Don't over work yourself and ask me for help if you need to go to the hospital." I found tears falling from my eyes, "I promise... Thank you, D.O." He hugged me tightly, I felt my shoulder wet... He was crying. I comforted him until he could stop. I wish someone can heal my pain...

~

February 2015

Xiumin: Tick, tick, tick.... The busiest month. Filming for Call Me Baby, recording the last songs, dealing with concert schedules. Everyone was excited but exhausted from working hard. Everyone went on a diet, except Chen. Manager hyung noticed Chen's extreme weight loss each week and forced him to start eating more. The truth is... Chen really hasn't ate. I noticed that he would vomit after eating a meal, he would pretend to eat but when your back is turned, he spits it all out. He drinks water almost every hour to clear his throat like there's always something stuck inside. Everyone has been annoying D.O for answers, but he would only say that he isn't acting strange the last time he followed him. I don't buy his statement... He's lying, I hate to say it, but he knows a secret... He knows something about Chen that we don't.

I went into Chen's drawer to see if he was hiding anything inside... I found nothing... I looked around his bed, and everywhere I could think of... Nothing. Right when I was about to give up, I found a pill on the ground. I picked it up and examined it. Chen is taking medicine? I put the pill on my pocket and went to a pharmacy to ask a pharmacist what it was, "If I'm right... This is a vitamin." "Vitamin... Hm..." I repeated. Since when did he become Suho?