Chapter 12: Voice of an Angel

Xiumin: Everyone went home with a depressed look. I went to Chen's room and sat down in tears. His bed was cold... Like there was no more warmth in this world. 'Chen... Please don't leave... I want you to come back...' I was about to throw everything on the floor in rage when I noticed a diary on his pillow. I took it out and started reading... I tried to hold back my tears as I read. He's been writing everyday since he became a trainee in SM. I flipped to the pages and found twelve pieces of paper.

I think someone is bound to see this in the future... After I die I mean... Again, I'm sorry for all the secrets I've been keeping from all of you. I know... I'm such a fool. You know, even when I'm gone, my voice, my heart, my light is never gone. It's in all of you even if you forget me. Don't forget me! I'm watching you all from heaven! E-X-O Sarangheyo! Oh please do tell the fans that I will miss them and thank you for cheering me on and making me happy.

I shook my head in disappointment. He's always talking nonsense and troll wise. The next pages were individual letters.

Dear Kris,

How you doing, Galaxy King? Huh? Oh... Never mind. You know... I've always admired you for being so cool. I don't care what you did and what fans say about you, you're the coolest hyung I've met in my life. From the first day I've met you up until now. It was great being with Exo M and getting to know you more. The four years debuting as Exo. Please stay healthy and I'm secretly hoping that you win the court battle with our company. XD Kris fighting!! And please don't forget to stay cool! Love you!

Your cool bro,

Chennie Chen Chen

~

Dear Suho,

Hey there mom! XD No seriously, you're like my mom... Exo's mother God. You took care of us since the beginning although we don't tend to listen to you often LOL. I can't say enough thank yous to you for being such a kind person and caring for us... Being there for anyone when they are sad. Please do continue to be like the Suho I know. However... Next time you get mad at one of us especially Baekhyun, take a chill pill XD. Take care of Exo, I'm watching you guys from the skies!

Your best kid,

Chen ^^

~

Dear Kai,

Haha one of my best maknaes. Talented, handsome, awesome. I've always wanted to dance like you or Lay. I know... I can't get everything. The time you said that my dancing improved on TV, I wanted to hug and punch you at the same time. Thanks for the tips and comments. Keep on improving and I'm gonna watch ya so I can learn your dance moves. Missing you already. Love you bro. *kisses the paper* XD

Your student,

Kim Jongdae

~

Dear D.O,

I gotta thank you for helping me keep a long, painful secret. I freaked out the moment you shoved me towards the wall when I just got home. You know what it reminded me of? Satansoo XD. I really actually read some fanfics and comments of Exo. I found a lot of Satansoos and Kaisoo fanfics, Lol. Anyways, I should finish writing this before you get mad and rip my paper. Oh... one more thing, keep up the good work in singing. I gotten mad when I saw a poll with me being second best singer and you being first. Whatever though, its all good with you and me. Gonna miss you, Squishysoo!

Your man,

Chen

~

Dear Tao,