Chapter 43

The next morning..they had breakfast at the hotel and then they started to get in touch with real estate agents to look for a house. Then Therese told them about starting to think about the wedding- Sarah's and Gerald's.

Gerry was ecstatic upon hearing about it.

"Wow...that means I will be a flower girl and I get to wear a fancy dress?" she said her hands together clapping and her eyes big with excitement.

Gerald smiled and thought Gerry at that moment is unquestionably so adorable.

Gerald held Sarah's hand,"Ang cute ni Gerry no? Thanks, for allowing me to be her father.." he said emotionally.

Sarah smiled,"She is yours as much as mine Ge...look at her, she looks every inch like you..except maybe her lips and the fact that she is a girl..." she laughs.

Gerald nodded, Sarah is right, Gerry is like his mini-mi, female version. But she got Sarah's lips and being so cute and funny.

It was Sarah and Gerald with Gerry, Therese, their Dad and Gerald's family at the table.

"So, we should really get the wedding plans squared away. I can't wait to see Sarah wear her wedding dress and walk my son to the altar to wait for her" Gerald's Dad said.

Sarah smiled as her future-dad-in-law said it. Happy that his family welcomes her and felt their genuine love for her,too.

What more can she ask....she has Gerry, her family and soon -- Gerald as her husband. What more can she ask....the family of her own that she so desires is slowly coming into reality. Her own real family that is- Gerry and Gerald.

Her heart is exploding with happiness and love right now, that for one moment she forget how she felt physically- and for one moment, her worries about her condition, forgotten.