Chapter 38

The door opens to Sarah's room. She was sitting as it opened. Looking at the new visitors, she smiled.

Gerald, Gerry and Therese.

"Hi guys.." Sarah said.

"Hello Nanay...how are you?" Gerry said smiling as she kissed her on her cheeks.

Sarah looked better. There was some color on her cheeks.

Sarah kissed Gerry back and embraced her.

She smiled at Gerald and Therese, as their father- Don Delfin, looks on.

"Siyanga pala Sarah, anak..I spoke to the Doctor, they said your chart looks good and they approved you to be an outpatient.." Don Delfin said.

Sarah's eye lit up and her lips curled into a huge smile.

Gerald was happy too, he was smiling.

"So I guess we can start packing na Nanay? " Gerry asked looking up to Sarah as she caresses her cheeks.

Sarah kissed her small hand caressing her cheeks and then said, "I guess so anak..And, guess what?" Sarah asks.

"What Nanay?" she asks curiously.

"Because Nanay feels better, we will plan a party. What do you think of that?" Sarah said.

"Wow! A party! Is that for you and Tatay's wedding?" she asked excitedly.

Don Delfin just laughed at Gerry's inquisitiveness and Therese just looks on smiling.

While Gerald, went closer to where Sarah and Gerry were, he sat on one of the chairs beside Sarah's bed.

"That's right Gerry..me and Nanay will get married soon. And you will be our flower girl! Isn't that wonderful?" Gerald said.

"Wow that is wonderful alright! I can't wait!"  she lets go from Sarah's arms and went to Gerald and gave him a hug.

"That's the best hug of the day Gerry..thank you.." Gerald said.

"So we can start packing your stuff sis...Anyways, Papa..when can we leave then?" Therese asked.

"Soon..we just have to fix the bills, and find a rental where we can stay at, we can't stay at the hotel that long...I think it is better if we get a rental- a real house," Don Delfin said.

"I will help you find one Tito...I think I would like to have a house where we can all go home after the wedding.." Gerald said.

Sarah smiled, her cheeks flushed, her eyes are twinkling.

Gerald held Gerry's hand as they walked back towards Sarah.

He kissed her on the lips quickly and whispered.

"You look beautiful My dear Sarah...I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress..." Gerald whispered.

Sarah blushed some more and giggled.

"Ikaw talaga...you always manage to make me blush..Kinikilig ako...alam mo ba yon..feeling ko teenager lang ako ah.."Sarah said bubbly.

"Nanay, what's kinikilig?" Gerry asked with a cute accent when she said "kinikilig."

 "That means I am giddy, excited anak.." Sarah explains.