Chapter 45

Their eyes met. Then she felt his warm hands on her back. He pulled her closer.

Then he slowly angled his head to stare at her eyes, then her lips.

She swallowed hard. 

He swallowed hard.

"My Sarah...my wife...I can't believe it. Asawa na kita. Parang nananaginip lang ako ....Can you pinch me?" Gerald said still seem to be in awe to the woman in front of him.

They are inside their suite. The special suite they are staying for tonight- their honeymoon.

She pinches him gently.

"Arayy..tinotoo mo nga.....nagbibiro lang naman ako ah..." laughing he said, as he pulled her more.

She smiled.

"I just wanted to wake you up. You seem to be in trance eh....I am real...you can even touch me..." Sarah said.

Gerald's face turned beet red, although Sarah's words were innocent, it sounded something else to him. Especially it is their honeymoon night, why would he not think of it?

He smiled.

" I can...touch ...you?" Gerald teases.

Now it was Sarah's turn to blush.

But she nodded her head. 

She closed her eyes, pulling herself together to muster the courage to remove all her fears and embarrassment with this man- the man he loves, her husband.

She stayed still, closed her eyes and pushed her lips forward and waiting for him to kiss her.

Gerald almost laughed out loud- but Sarah, looking at her- she looks so cute with those lips pushed forward like a cute little duck. If ducks are as a beautiful as her, he can kiss them forever.

He held her face and gently brushed his lips to hers.

Then she softly opened her lips to invite him more.

Gerald, it is your turn to pinch me. But if this is just a dream, I don't want you to wake me up....I just want to keep dreaming, Sarah thought.

The kiss deepens. It wasn't a dream alright.

The warmth of their kiss is evidence enough.

Oh, Sarah. I love you so much. Mahal na mahal kita..... he said in between kisses.

Then he guided her to their bed, they lay down just holding each other. Their eyes close.

The mere touch of their hands was enough. The sound of their breaths and the beating of their hearts- more than enough.

It was bliss. 

Just pure bliss.

Ge...salamat ha.

For what?

You fulfilled my dreams. 

Dreams of what?

Of having my own family. A daughter. Of having you. It is a dream I always dreamt about. Thank you.

No....thanks to you Sarah. You're the one who moved heaven to be with me. Thank you and I love you.

Hayyyy, why is it that even if it is cheesy to hear I love you...but when you say it, it isn't cheesy at all.

Because it is true...because it is what I feel Sarah. 

Right. Ge...

What?

I love you,too.

Hmmmmmm....I love you.

Ge....

What?

Can you....kiss me again?

Huh? Grins and faced her,  My pleasure.

And not only did he kiss her, soon- his hands were busy trying to wriggle her free out of her beautiful wedding dress.

Sarah is giggling.

Gerald is laughing.

The sound of love.

Laughter. Rapid breathing. Groaning. Moaning. Sighs. Fast heartbeat. Warmth. Temperature rising. Release. 

Love.

Marriage.

I love you My Sarah....

Mahal din kita Ge....

Then the sound of gentle breathing.

Slumber.