Wait...what? PART 1

READ MY NEW BOOK BURNING PASSION AND COMMENT FOR A FOLLOW BACK

Story:

Clink. Clink. Clink.

I groaned loudly. What the heck was hitting my window this early? 

Clink. Clink. Clink.

It is not even six in the morning. I woke up at 7:00 on school days. Today was Friday. I have another hour. Screw you random nosie!

Clink. Clink. Clink.

It's a tree.

Clink. Clink. Clink.

Oh no, I know what that means.

Clink. Clink. Clink. 

Vegetation apocylapse. Crap.

Clink. Clink. Clink.

I was right. Conner thought the zombies would come first.

Clink. Clink. Clink.

The plants...they're alive! And coming to eat me!

Clink. Clink. Clink.

Mom I love you.

Clink. Clink. Clink.

But I very well might possibly love Pop-Tarts more. 

Clink. Clink. Clink.

Sorry Mom. I mean, no offense.

Clink. Clink. Clink.

I moaned as I slowly got up out of bed. It was too early to wake up and I can't go back to sleep with that sound. I grabbed my mace in case it was a serial killer or someone knocking on my window, and made my way to the glass. I looked out and couldn't see anything. It was raining pretty heavily. Opening the window, I stuck my head outside, getting wet in the process. Something hit me in the face.

"Ow!" I shouted. What was that? A rock? Is it raining rocks? Is this a hail storm?

"Dylan," a voice said.

"God? Is that you?"

"Hey dipshit. Look below you," the voice said and I turned my gaze to the ground.

"Conner, what are you doing? Oh my gosh! You're getting soaked!"

"Open the back door!" He shouted up to me, and I nodded. I crept downstairs, avoiding the steps I knew were a bit squeaky. I unlocked the door in the rear of the house and let Conner inside. He was dripping water. 

Conner and I had been dating for a month and a half now. He constantly teased me, but was the sweetest boyfriend I could ever ask for. And hot. He was very hot. Our relationship was going pretty well.

"Are you insane?" I whisper-yelled as I handed him a towel. He dried off and shook water droplets out of his hair like a dog.

"Sorry about getting you wet," he apologized as he stared at the water that had soaked through my white pajama shirt. His eyes stared at my chest for a bit longer than I would like, so I crossed my arms in front of my boobs.

"Eyes up here, Conner," I said and then took the time to remove one hand to flick him in the head.

"Geez, why are you grumpy? Is it that time of the month?"

"What, no-"

"And here is sweet ol' me trying to be romantic by throwing rocks at your window," he joked and I glared at him. Gosh, he got on my nerves sometimes.