chapter sixteen

Annie's POV

I was putting my dress in my closet when Embry came in my room.Luckily my dress was in a cover bag so it was covered and Embry didn't see it even though he tried to I didn't let him my dress is a white backless organza beaded prom dress . Embry comes over to my house daily now and I didn't even know where he lived. Or if he had any relatives but I'm guessing he's an only child.

He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me towards him and I had deva juremembering last night. He stopped when I giggled just about to kiss me an looked at me than smiled probably remembering too.

"Hi baby." I whispered in Em's ear making him smile because tonight was the night. Tonight was the prom, I kissed Embry's lips once than pulled back and sat on the bed. He followed me and stood in front of me, I got an idea and lifted my hands up to his jeans snapping the band off and un-doing the button I pulled his pants down and rubbed his cock through his boxers.

At first he looked at me confused of what I was doing than he got the idea and just looked surprised as I rubbed him. He began to moan softly when I rubbed him harder feeling his cock harden a bit more.

"Ah fuck Annie." Embry groaned getting harder and twitching a little. Than I pulled down his boxers and took his hard rod into my hand feeling it making him groan again from the teasing.

"Please Annie we have to get ready." Embry strained his voice as it got low and husky. I pretended to not hear him and began licking his head an rubbing his balls with my manicured finger tips.

I felt his thighs tighten as I gripped him in my hand tighter and sucked on his head,still teasing him.

He gritted his teeth and jerked away lust in his eyes so clear I can see it. Embry was breathing hard an trying to control himself from attacking me.

"baby we need to get ready." Embry said fisting his hands and taking a deep breath than smiled. Smiling, I stood up kissing his lips and grabbing his ass cheeks giving them a squeeze before letting go and walking Embry to the door.

He gave me a kiss and left walking a little funny. Chuckling, I made my way to my room and took a shower than got ready an Nicole came in with her dress an make up kit while I was still in a towel. She sat on my bed watching me than she got up and went to shower; I dried off and put on my make up and straightened my hair out curling it a little on the ends than put on my dress.

Than my heels and my earrings, I waited for Nicole to get out of the shower. When she saw me she dropped her towel exposing her naked body, I looked away and heard her pick up her towel an I looked at her wrapping the towel around her back.

“Wow! Annie you look amazingly stunning and beautiful.” Nicole said which made me laugh and blush. “Thank you.” I replied and helped Nicole in her blue backless dress. We decided to do a backless theme for prom before this year even begin. Sad that this year is almost over and we only had a few weeks left than off to college.