Chapter twenty three

Embry's POV

I saw them kiss and almost threw up exposing myself,but I managed. I can't believe she moved on that fast after me, I mean I know what I did was wrong but she could have gave me a chance I sung that song for her on the radio out of my free time. Still she doesn't want me,but wants that guy. 

Who is he anyways? Probably some guy she meet at a club somewhere. I snorted and made my way to my car when they left holding each others hands. I felt lost when Annie saw me with that girl..she shouldn't have seen her at all and that note. I never knew she took the test I didn't even see the signs of pregnancy on her,maybe because she didn't want me to see them and hid them from everyone than let it all out when she was alone.

How could she expect to be pregnant? I swore I wore a condom but things happen, they don't matter now since she isn't pregnant so I have one more chance at getting her back but not if that boy is going to be in my way.

Him and Annie seem pretty close,like they've known each other for all their life. I need to ask Nicole what kind of relationship they have together. I need to know...before it's too late to get what's mine back.

Julian's POV

Annie and I was dancing together on the dance floor at a club the next night after the country club. I laughed and grabbed her hips as she rubbed her ass on me from side to side matching the beat and tempo of the music.

I moved left and she moved right our hips swaying from side to side an she pulled away from me popping her chest out and dropping it to the floor sliding on the slick floor and bouncing her butt up in the air and everyone cheered for her.

Laughing, I pulled her up and acted like I had salt shakers in my hand and shook them on her breast as her hips moved in a circle lower and lower until she was in front of my private part than she grabbed my hips and pressed her body against mine staying in the same position as I thrust my hips out when she came in.

Than I slide her in between my legs and padded her bottom pressing her body to mine as moved like one rolling our bodies to the floor, me under her she danced on me throwing her hands in the air when my hands gripped her hips.

People were out of their seats now cheering louder as me and Annie danced on the floor. The song ended and I kissed Annie panting hard as they cheered for us one more time. "You were great baby." We said simultaneously and laughed together than got up off of the floor and had us some drinks.

A slow song came on next so I pulled Annie on the dance floor wrapping my arms around her waist as her own locked around me neck. "I remember our first dance together." I whispered into her ear and heard her giggle than felt her foot stomp purposely on mine. I chuckled shaking my head, remembering when I pulled her on the school dance floor knowing that we couldn't dance and she stepped on my foot the minute there was five seconds into the song making me wince and limp through out the night.

"You was a very clumsy dancer." I said tightening my arms around her waist and lifting her up so she could stand on my feet while we danced. "Yes but so was you." She replied kissing my lips softly, I happily kissed her back my stomach clenching up and little flurries of nerves going off in my stomach as the kiss deepened.

"I love you." I murmured in her ear and hugged her she kissed my neck hugging me back. It didn't matter that I didn't get a response back because I know she loves me too even if she doesn't say it. It is there in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading and comment please :D If you comment I'll be your best friend hahaha please comment and vote if u liked this chapter

and the video for them dancing is on the right