Chapter Twenty-nine

Annie's POV

It was now November and getting chiller by the second. Julian bought me a heavy brown coat the other day I wore it today to please him that I loved it. On some nights it was cold and on others it was warm, well we did have a very hot summer this year so I think that's why. Julian took my hand in his and opened my hands so he can put brown gloves in them. Yes my favorite color is brown now haha surprise and shine!! 

"So...when will we get married?" Julian asked me,bumping into me some as we walked down the path of grass on either side of us, we were in the park the grass having a little snow on it.

"Since when were we getting married?" I asked my voice having a hint of shock and playfulness in it. Julian smiled at me and twirled me around.

"Since I first laid eyes on you." He said softly bringing me close to his chest and looking me in the eyes.

I waited a whole minute before saying, "Well you missed your proposal than." and laughed as he snickered some standing me in front of him so he could wrap his arms around my waist.

"Yes, and I'm asking again." Julian got on one knee in front of me and produced a ring pop in his hands, of course it was cherry. I laughed at him shaking my head and continued walking, "That ring isn't going to impress me I want bigger and better, remember I'm a gold digger." I said flirtingly with a wink at him. He laughed and walked towards me. "Yes you are." He reached into his pocket and pulled out an oval case than opened it up facing me and inside of it was a gold necklace with the initials J and A on it than another charm that said "Soul mates for life." 

My eyes were getting watery as he took it out and got behind me, wrapping it around my neck and clamping it together his hands brushing my skin for a few more seconds than were gone. I turned to him my fingers brushing the delicate necklace, a smile on my face as I leaned up pressing my lips to his. "It's beautiful, thank you." 

Julian smiled than pulled me to a nearby parking lot where there was a restaurant at and the music was flowing through the door, and I smiled as I took my coat off wearing a cotton white dress with ruffles on the bottom and danced with Julian to the music.

Julian's POV

The song that was playing was A thousand years by Christina Perri I recognized the song because it as the song I was going to save for when I had a wedding with the women I love.

 Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall, 

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

The lyrics went as I twirled Annie around and back to me both of us smiling at each other as the music went on leading us in our own dance. "So...How are you feeling Mrs.Charming?" I asked Annie as we swayed in a circle the song still playing and sounding louder than before, maybe the owner saw us and wanted to be nice I silently thanked him. She laughed and pressed her cold cheek against mine, "Fabulous Mr.Charming, but you make it sound like we're from Shrek." She replied a teasing hint in her voice. 

"Mmmm I love you Annie and every word from this song is true to my heart to you." I murmured in her ear than kissed her lips as snow started to fall from the dark sky above us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry i haven't been updating as much I am sick :(( yes i know very sad I can't even taste my food i mean THAT'S MY FOOD HERE AND i CAN'T EVEN TASTE PEANUT BUTTER!! D: my life!!

anyways I hoped y'all liked the song i loved it since i was Breaking dawn :D

sorry it's so short let me see if i can make it better!!

***********

Megan: Omg you guys are getting married??!! *looks at the ring pop.*

Annie: O_O Wait no!!

Megan: Omg you copier!!!! :O *storms off*

Julian: *smirks*

Annie: *glares at Julian* e_e this is all your fault *walks off to find Megan.*

Julian: D:

Austin: It's okay man...hope you have a good marriage now *pats Julian's shoulder*

Julian: *glares at Austin*

Austin: what?! *shrugs*

Julian: Nothing lord of the dummies.

Austin: hey i'm powerful right?!

Julian: *stares at Austin and shakes my head walking away.*

Austin: *is alone* aawwh D: