Human Interaction

September 11, 2008

Some places are so crowded, I mean, look around. Are you surrounded by strangers who could kill you any second? That's why I liked my old house, it had a nice isolated feel to the place.

But no, my mom had to send me away to a stupid foster home in London, it is so crowded here I can't even hear myself think. I don't even know why I'm writing in this stupid journal. My new foster mom said it would be good for me to get my feelings down on paper. Personally, I think it's stupid, but whatever.

Anyway, my name is Daniel James Howell, i'm 16, and I lived in a small town right outside of Plymouth, England. My parents recently sent me to a foster home in Lgondon when I almost died on account of my dad being a terrible father.

But, in my eyes it was better than living in an overpopulated place, like london. One more thing about me, I have severe anxiety. Now you can see why I hate being around people so much.

If anyone so much as looks at me the wrong way, my body starts to shut down and in my head i'm thinking, 'OMG HE WANTS TO KILL YOU, GET OUT NOW'. So yeah, I'm on pills but they don't help.

Now i'm going to a new school where i'm going to be known as the weirdo who can't stand human interaction. It sucks, but it's my life so.

I don't really know what else to write. Bye myself.

I slowly closed the 'journal' and stared at the ceiling. What was going to happen to me in this place, I was a 16 year old who never had any friends that were my age. They were always way older or younger. It as not fair.

"Daniel, lunches ready!" And their was my foster 'mom', she didn't understand me.

I slowly made my way into the bathroom to look in the mirror, what I saw gave me the chills. I looked horrible, I had a black eye that was bleeding, my lower lip was banged up pretty bad and I had a giant scratch that started on my forehead and reached my chin. I ran my hand over my face and I could feel tears on my cheeks.

I quickly wiped off my face and went to the kitchen. I was greeted by my foster 'mom' who always looked like she was high, but she never was, it was just her personality. Anyway, I walked in and saw her and my foster 'dad' sitting at the table with ham and tons of other food.

Normally at home, I didn't eat because we never had enough food, but this place was packed with an all you can eat buffet. I still don't eat though. I don't wanna waste the food on me.

I sat down in the chair at the end of the table and stared at my legs. I didn't feel comfortable around the people who are going to be my new 'parents'. I just want to go home.

That would cause a problem though, as my dad never liked me. He always thought that I needed help with something. He was talking to me one day, but I spaced out. That was the day he first attacked me, it wasn't fun. Although I could see why he was annoyed, he was probo-

"So daniel, are you excited for your new school?" My head shot up to look at my foster 'dad', my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest and I hated it.

All I could do was stare at him until I remembered they got me a phone. I quickly reached into my pocket and pulled up notepad.

Yeah, I guess

I saw my foster dad frown as I put the phone onto the table. He thought that my anxiety was nothing and I needed more human interaction.

"You should eat, boy." I could see he was getting a little frustrated as I still had no food on my plate. I quickly shook my head and flipped my plate over, then started bitting my hand.  It was a bad habit of mine I did when I was nervous.

"Don't come to me when you starve boy." I could tell I wasn't supposed to hear that so I acted like I didn't. Another bad habit. That was what got me into a fight, no speaking up. Now I never do.

I slipped my hand under my sweater, feeling the bumps on my wrists. I cringed at the thought of people finding out, so I pulled my sleeves over my hands and placed them on my lap.

All the sudden I heard someone knock on the door. I must of jumped because my foster 'mom' patted me on the shoulder when she passed me. I got up and followed her over to the door. The only reason I followed her was because I could not be alone with him. Any guy older than me for that fact.

She slowly opened the door and was greeted by a guy, probably in his twenties, with raven black hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, Mrs. Howell."

A/N
Hello, it's me.
A fic anyone? Well too bad you're getting one.
So this one is a high school au as the title says. have fun reading
BTW, I know its not very good so eat my nickels
Oh and the age is 4 years, so Phil is 20...
it'll be mostly in Dan's pov but some Phil too
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
BAAAAIIIIIIIIII