Memories

Dan's pov

"Enjoy that, Because it's the only touch you'll ever get." I tensed up as he patted me on the head before walking out of the room, waiting in the hall for me to follow.

I got up and walked into the hallway, following him out to his car. He had a white pickup truck, which made me even more nervous.

"Get in so we can go eat." He climbed into the driver's seat and started the car. I jumped a little and went into the back seats of the truck. He looked at me weird, but just started the car. I looked around the parking lot seeing phil's car. I saw him through the window, he was almost completely pressed up on the window. After I couldn't see him anymore, I focused on the back of my hand and started drawing shapes.

All The sudden the car jolted to a stop. I looked up and saw we were at the apartment. It was a really nice apartment, has 2 bedrooms and a big lounge too.

I slowly crept out of the truck and began walking to the door. Before I could get far, He stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"You don't tell your mother about any of this, got it." I shook my head and he let go of my wrists. I just kept walking, as I was pretty much in a daze.

As we walked into the house, no one greeted us. That made me very nervous because that meant no one else was home, which meant I was alone with this man to just did something to me.

As soon as I got far enough away from him, I sprinted up the stairs to my room. When I got in I locked the door and went to my bed. I sluggishly went over to my bed, passing the desk with the journal. When I got to my bed, I squirmed under my duvet and curled up into a ball.

I started to remember the time my father went farther.

WARNING-DEPICTION OF RAPE (skip bold if you don't want to read)

About 1 month ago

I heard the door swing open and heavy footsteps make there way to my room. I was tucked under my duvet on tumblr when my dad stumbled in. I could tell he was drunk as his eyes were bloodshot and he was walking weird

He did this on a normal basis so I wasn't that worried.

"Hey dad, You ok?" I put my computer on the desk next to my bed and started to get up to help him. But before I could, he stumbled on top of me in the bed. I figured he passed out until he picked his head up and started sucking on my neck.

At that moment I started panicking. I tried to push him off but he was dead weight on my chest.

"D-d-dad! W-w-what are y-you D-d-doing." I started to stutter and he sucked longer and harder at each spot. I wasn't enjoying it at all but I could feel myself buckling as he sucked and bit more and more.

He was straddling me so I couldn't move. As much as I struggled I couldn't get loose and just hoped to god he fell asleep.

He reached down to the hem of my shirt and lifted it up and over my head. I started to panic even more and open my mouth to yell, but he covered my mouth with his hand. I kept wiggling and pushing, trying to get out, but I couldn't move.

He quickly took off his shirt and pants, making sure I couldn't move. He then gave me a smirk and went to take off his boxers.

"Does the wittle beby wan a dickkkkk." He slurred the last word so much I almost didn't understand, but I did sadly.

He slipped off his boxers to reveal his slightly hard member, I tried even harder to get loose, knowing I was gonna be in trouble if I didn't get free.

While I was struggling, he grabbed the back of my neck and guided my face closer to his crotch. I started to struggle more and more, but it didn't matter.

He took his hand off my mouth and used it to grab him member. I tried to push away and scream, but no one lived anywhere near us, so it was pointless.

He put his member right at my mouth and tried to force it in, but I kept my mouth closed as tight as I could. He realised I was resisting and use one of his hands to pinch my nose close. I started to panic, I needed to breathe out of my mouth, but he was still there. I tried to hold my breath as long as I could, but eventually I had to breathe.

I took a short breath, and that's when he took his chance. As soon as I opened my mouth he thrusted his member into my mouth. I tried to scream but obviously I couldn't.

He started thrusting farther into my throat and at one point, grabbed my head and held it tight against his member.

When he finally let me go, I tried to run out the door, but it was locked, with his key.

"W-w-where's t-t-the key." I turned to look at him hoping he was asleep and i could just hide. But he was sitting on my bed, looking at me with a terrifying smirk.

He got up and walked towards me. I started freaking out more and hoped my mom would come home and stop all this.

When he got to me, he hoisted me over his shoulder and carried me to the bed. I hit his back and swung my legs, hoping to get out.

He threw me on the bed, and just looked at me. He then quickly removed his tie and used it to restrain both my hands to the bed frame. I tried to resist him and pull my hands out, but I just couldn't.

He slowly pulled down my jeans and looked up at me, smirking.

"I get a supwise fr yo danny boy." His voice was so harsh and my name sounded wrong when he said it. I tried to pull out from the tie again but he tied it really tight. So tight(hehe) it actually hurt my hands.

He slowly slid my boxers off, and threw them across the room. He stood up from the position on the floor and lined his member up. I started thrashing around even more and I swear I felt tears going down my face.

Suddenly I felt pressure in my butt and let out a scream of pain. My dad looked at me and smirked as he thrusted faster and harder. Now I knew i was crying, and I was in serious pain. He kept going harder and harder. Until, he quickly pulled out and stuck in it my mouth, still thrusting.

Not ever 5 seconds later, I felt a warm thick gooey substance in the back of my throat.

My dad simply grabbed his pants, boxers, and shirt, took out the key, and left.

OK DONE FINALLY, (sorry guys)

Present

As I remembered every thing that happened, it made me worry even more about being alone in the house with him. I tried to ration with myself he didn't do anything, but the truth was he did, and I couldn't tell anyone.

Suddenly, I heard him call my name downstairs. I slowly walked down and saw him with a newspaper. When I got close enough to him, he shoved in in front of me and pointed to a hiring panel.

-------------------------------------------------

BARTENDER WANTED

At the blue ice relaxation club, there is an opening for a bartender.

It does not matter about body type, people enjoy everything.

No experience needed

For more information, call +44 20 7388 6487

-------------------------------------------------

A/N
hehe, sorry
and that number is actually the number of a strip club in london, sooooooooo

Anyway, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
​​​​​​​BAIIIIIIIII