HighSchool Drama Llama

There is much violance

Dans pov (hehe)

When the bus arrived at school I could feel everyone's eyes go straight to me. Well they actually didn't, no one even gave me a glance. But to me it sure felt like it. PJ helped me find my way to the office and I found out he had a youtube channel, KickthePJ.

I think it was interesting, he didn't seem like the type of person who would do that. I mean not to be rude, I watched people like Shane Dawson, and people like him. I know I sound like a complete dork, but I look up too these people.

As I walked into the main office, all i could think about oddly, was Phil. I don't know why, he just was there. Oh well, I slowly walked up to one of the secretaries and wrote asking for my schedule. She gave me a dirty look but handed me a paper with a ton of times and blocks. I gave a silent nod and walked to my first class.

Maths

By the time i got there most students were already there. I knew i didn't fit in and everyone else knew it too. I could clearly see all the groups of people; Jocks, Cheerleaders, Nerds, Stoners, And outcasts. They were all here checked and ready to go.

Now for the part I dreaded the most, "Everyone, this is Daniel. He is a new student from Plymouth. Everyone say hi!" I slowly walked to the back or the room and sat down at the only seat available. To my luck it was right next to a group of jock bullies. You could tell they were bullies because everyone around them had either bruises or scars. It also smelled awful, hence the jock part.

I just put my head down and listened vaguely to the lecture the teacher was giving us. It was something about internet safety or something. I really couldn't pay attention because the Jock-Bullies were staring me down. I knew after this class I was going to get messed up bad. A part of this places initiation I guess. I really wish I could go without it though, it would suck to get scars over scars.

Oh well I knew it was coming.

As the teacher finished up the lecture I started gathering up my stuff hoping to get out before them, hopefully. I was already packed up by the time the teacher dismissed us, so I rushed out. Before I got far I was stopped by a kick that hit right in between my rib cage. I fell over, dropping all my books. I quickly looked over my shoulder to see who it was and say a guy with bleach blonde hair and green eyes. I kinda smirked as he looked a little like Malfoy, from Harry Potter. He didn't find it amusing at all though, because he just kicked me in the bottom jaw. I could practically feel my bones cracking and shriveling. I was now laying on the grass outside, no idea how I got there.

I could feel myself bleeding from every place on my body. Well Not actually, but the scar on my face opened up and now I had tons of new scratches. I tried to lift myself up, hoping to get back to the school. But when I looked around, I didn't see anything but woods and one single road. I just kinda laid back down, expecting to die out here. Until I heard someone yell my name. I lifted my head up and saw Phil, running toward me.

"Oh my god Dan, are you ok, we need to get you to the hospital!"

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter thing will be Phil's pov and i'll try to make it longer. so keep calm.
Oh an sorry for hurting Dan. this story needed more drama, MWAHAHAHAHHA.

Anyway, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
BAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII