Fuckboy

A/N

TRIGGER WARNING- RAPE, PROSTITUTION, CUTTING

hey guys I might rewrite this idk, but I hope I don't really fuck up the story. I just felt like I needed to tell more about Dan's history and it just kinda happened.

Anyway, enjoy!!!

Dan's pov

I walked over to my dad with my phone, typing as I walked. When I stopped in front of him I turned my phone toward him.

I was glad when I heard mom say you were getting divorced. No one deserves to be with a guy who fucked his own son.

All the sudden, he slapped me across the face and i fell to the floor. I heard him laughing combined with a little ringing in my ears. I got up and saw he was holding the phone, reading it again I guess.

"So, Pj,Chris, Jack, Mark, and Phil. Which one are you boy." He was pointing at Phil and you could tell he was trying to act calm, but was panicking. I tried to motion not to tell him, but without talking, he didn't notice me.

"P-p-phil." I made a weird high pitched squeal and lais back on the floor,not wanting to know why he even asked. I also, really didn't want to know if he was gonna accuse Phil of poisoning me or something. It just wasn't a thing I wanted to know.

"So let me explain things to you." He walked so he was standing right in front of Phil. "My wife and I weren't careful, and so was born Daniel. When he was about 10, I tried to sell him for pot." I looked down at the floor not wanting to see Phil when he told him the next part. "And we went into debt a few years later, when he was 14 or 15. He said he wanted to help, so I told him, go stand on the street and fuck strangers for a price." I went to run away out the door, but my dad shoot me a look, the same look he gave me when I left the house. I slipped back onto the floor, now closer to him and Phil.

"You'll never guess how much money he made. Thousands, gay people are rich. Anyway, no woman ever payed him, so it was only guys hence him being gay. I think all the dick just turned him." I started tearing up as he talked about what happened those years as it was just like a sport I made money off.

"Then, one day, I was acting drunk, I just wanted to know what their money was getting them." My eyes widened as I recalled that night. He was pretending, and now It was obvious. He didn't struggle to do simple things, like tie the knot, open the drawer, or anything that would be messed up to a drunk person.

I felt the tears that were in my eyes fall down my face and onto the floor. I heard someone laugh a little and I looked up, seeing my dad. He smirked the same way and was biting his lip.

"Let's just say I understand why they payed so much." While I was looking up at dad, I caught a glance at Phil who was just staring at me in disbelief. He didn't look mad or anything, just a mix of sad and surprised. I guess I really didn't know even what I was thinking during that time, I just wanted to help.

I got up off the floor and walked over to my dad. I pulled up one of my sleeves, tears still in my eyes. There were way more scars that were still fresh from recently, I guess the pills didn't work. On the bottom of my wrist, I carved a word into my wrist. FUCKBOY. It was roughly scared into my arm, but it was different from all the other cuts. For it, I didn't use the pen-blade, I used and actual knife. So it was deeper and the scar would last longer.

My dad just laughed and joked about how it was true, leaning on Phil, who was just too stunned to move or say anything. I smiled a little as I pulled up my other sleeve, this time having a few names scared on my arm. PHIL, CHRIS, PJ, JACK, MARK. They were all with the knife too and were newer than the other one.

I looked back at my dad and then at Phil. My smile faded as I saw his face. He looked horrified. I didn't even really remember when I did either of these. I think I did then while I was drunk, so I didn't remember.

Phil pushed away from my dad and pulled me into a hug. My dad just smiled and cracked the worst joke ever, making me wanna throw up. He said that since Phil was 20, he would still have to pay for my services.

I just stood limp in his arms, not knowing what to do. I looked around seeing that ms. Howell was on the phone. My eyes widened as I heard police cars getting louder and louder. I could feel a tiny smile cross my face as I hugged Phil back.

The next few minutes went so fast. The police knocked the door in and arrested my dad for child molestation. They thanked ms Howell and then escorted him to the cop car. Another cop came in and said I needed to be placed in a group home not far from here. He explained that the home was for kids who were in similar situations.

Phil begged that I just stay with him, but they said I needed help. So the next thing they did was go upstairs and pack everything I owned. At this point, I was still clinged onto Phil, like I was depending on it.

But one of the police officers came over and grabbed my wrist. He had the same grip as my dad and I started freaking out, throwing my other hand all over the place and trying to get out of his grip.

Eventually, I gave up and he got me to go into the other squad car with all my bags. Phil and my foster parents were standing at the door frame Ms Howell in tears. I could feel myself tearing up as I looked over all three of them and put my hand up against the window. I thought about how I would probably never see any of them again, since I know they wouldn't visit me at that place.

I really didn't want any of this to happen. I should have never went to my dad that day I did. It was my fault he punched me and attacked me. I asked him why he did it, but he didn't want to answer. And I just don't take that as an exception; the answer. I should have never, or I would still be there, making tons of money, and having no problems.

But now, I was going to a stupid group home for rape victims. I really didn't want to go, and I felt like I was going to be sick, just thinking about it.

A/N

See what I mean I might rewrite it.

I would love it if some of you guys comment your opinion on this chapter. I really want to know if I should rewrite it.

And I hope again, I didn't fuck up the story by doing this. I really tried to not ruin it too much.

Anyway, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

BAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII