I don't know how I feel about this

Dan's pov

"Mr Howell, assume." Said the doctor as he walked closer to the bed, keeping an eye on my foster 'dad'.

"What happened Daniel." The doctor was now looking straight at me. I wanted to tell him everything he screamed at me, how he started punching the bed. I just, couldn't. I started to open my mouth, but I just couldn't do it.

I looked over at Phil, hoping he would get the message.

"Excuse me, He doesn't talk. But I can shed some light on it. We were talking about the schedule for his medication because he takes them so much. That's all, a family matter." The doctor just shook his head in acceptance. I looked over at phil again and hoped he said something.

"Well, then why did you lock me out? If it was only the medication?" My foster 'dad' looked at phil and smirked a little. I got chills up my spine and my heart rate went up. The doctor looked at the monitor then just looked away.

"Like I said, Phil, It was a family matter. You are not family." He had such a sour tone you could tell even Phil became a little worried.

"Well ok. Anyway, we stitched all the wounds from the fight and self-mutilation. He should be good to go home." I saw my foster 'dad's' eyes turn from Phil to me, still filled with anger. My heart rate kept on increasing until they unhooked me from the machine. They then took out all the needles and tubes from my arms.

Phil started walking over once they were done unhooking everything, But he stopped him and whispered something in Phil's ear that made his eyes widen and walk away into the hall.

My foster 'dad' then threw a random shirt and pants at me. He then looked at me with the meanest smirk and sat down at the chairs.

I looked over at the door then back at him. The door was closed, but he was still in the room. He motioned for me to change out of the robe and into the clothes he brought. I looked back and forth between the door and him, expecting for him to get that I want him to leave.

"Don't be such a twat, you need me to help you change or something. Do you also have brain damage?" He got up with the evilest smirk and started walking towards me. I couldn't speak or even move I was paralysed with fear, he just got closer and closer. Once he was at the side of the bed, he reached down and grabbed my arm, making sure I didn't move. He was a pretty muscular guy, and I was a very skinny kid, so he had no problem keeping me in place.

He then proceeded to reach behind my back and untied the strings keeping the robe together. I tried to push him off, but I just didn't have the muscle. At this point I was sure I was gonna pass out, but I didn't.

Before I knew it, he had untied the strings and pulled the entire robe right off. I was sitting there, in my boxers, with this man I hardly knew. I struggled to get loose again, but he wouldn't let go. He grabbed all the clothes he got and threw them over to the chair he was sitting at. He then picked me up and put me on his shoulder. I tried to struggle to the floor, but I failed again.

He sat me down in one of the chairs, and lifted up my legs, ready to put my pants on. He quickly slipped them over my feet, but then slowly pulled them up the rest of the way, his eyes never left my face. Once my pants were on, he went to zipper them. I tried to force his hand away from that area, but again he was stronger and managed to get very close to my crotch in order to zipper and button my skinny jeans.

He then got the shirt and slipped it over my head, making sure to again, never lose sight of my face. Once i was all dressed he got up, patted me on the head, and said one thing.

"Enjoy that, because it's the only touch you'll ever get."

A/N

Diss shit is cray cray

Anyway, ha. yeah Bye

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

BAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII