Chapter 2

❌❌HIS❌❌

I'm at my office currently checking those emails I received few days ago. As the CEO of Deramas Company, I'm always busy. I'm Gray Deramas, with age of 23 is now one of the most famous entrepreneur in Asia. My parents died when I was 21 because of car accident. I'm known as being a playboy, I'm not the typical playboy who knock upped those girls who flirt with them. They just named me 'playboy' because of my very-handsome face and lot of girls want me.

My phone beeped that means someone texted me.

'LYCOLIN! MEET ME AT THE ****BAR AT 8:30 PM TONIGHT! I'M WITH MY TWIN! LOVE YOU COUZ!'

And there she is again, my o-so-great cousin, Kylie and her twin Kyle. For this years, the both of them is the biggest problem I ever had. And I don't how to solution both of them. They always want me to be with them both. Seriously? I'm man with business and I'm not able to go to my office everyday with hangover!

I just replied 'K' and I off my phone. If I didn't, she'll call all over again. I look at my office door went it opens showing my new secretary. Hm? With her office attire with very low... Showing her cleavage. Why is she here? Ah yeah, she's my secretary. I almost forgot.

" Sir, I want to remind you that your having a meeting this morning with H&I Incorporation at 9 am and also at 10:30 am with JJCompany. " she sat on the chair and she obviously want me to see her boobs at that kind of position.

" Nice view. Am I right, sir? " should I say she is disgusting? " Pack your things, you're fired! " this is her first day and yet she's already fired. I don't want any distraction inside my office. Next time remind me that I'll use a man not woman as a secretary to avoid distraction okay?

Time passes by fast. Its already 8 in the evening and I'm already at my house. Should I go to the twin? Dahil pag pumunta ako sa kanila, paniguradong mapapainom ako at papasok ako ng may hangover bukas?

Pag hindi ako pumunta sa kanila, paniguradong kakalampagin nila ako dito sa bahay. Like the way they used to be when I don't go with them. Fine fine! I'll go. I got my keys and start the engine of my car.

Past 8:30 when I reach the *****Bar. I enter it without any hesitation. " Hey! Good evening Gray! " nginitian ko lang si Stad na bartender ng bar na to. " Where's the twin? " I ask him and he pointed at the corner of the bar. Talking, laughing and I saw Kylie wave at me. As I was on the way to the twin, I saw a familiar woman wearing a baseball cap. Seriously? In this kind of place?

I just shrugged and continue to walk having my way to the twin. As I reached them, " Hey bro! What's up? " at nag bro-fist pa kami ni Kyle na halatang madami ng nainom. " Sabi ko, 8:30 not 8:45! Tsk " reklamo naman ni Kylie. Spoiled brat talaga to!

9:30 is shown as I look at my phone's digital clock. I'm a bit dizzy. I look at the twin who's already knock out because of heavy liquors we order. I stood up and I need to pee. As I'm on my way, I called Stand and I ordered him to put the twin on their room.

" Can you please let go of me? " I heard someone said. As I look at the one who says that. She removed her baseball cap, that is the moment I remember who is she! " Harrison? " I whispered. And I just ignore her and I go to the restroom to pee. As I come back to the place where I saw her. Nakita ko na sinuntok niya sa lalake na nakahawak sa kanya kanina.

Napatakbo ako papunta sa kanya ng mapansin kong tutumba siya! Nawalan ata siya ng balance ng dahil sa pagkalakas na pagsuntok niya sa lalake. Saktong nahawakan ko siya sa bewang niya. I can still smell her scent, amoy alak! Nang mahawakan ko na siya, nawalan na siya ng malay. " Ms. Harrison? Ms. Harrison? " I tapped her cheeks but no respond.

Why I know her? She's the one who is really irritated at me. I don't know her personal reason. " saan kita ihahatid ngayon? " tanong ko sa sarili ko. Wala akong alam sa babaeng to! I decided na dalhin na lang din siya sa bahay ko.

As soon as I lay her at my bed, I take a quick look at her. Inayos ko ang nagkalat na buhok na nakaharang sa mukha niya at iniipit ito sa tenga niya.  I can't help but to smile. She's so gorgeous in simple way. No wonder lot of man who love her. Who's willing to do anything, everything just to be with her.

I decided to change her clothes. Firstly, I get a wet towel para punasan siya. Walang malisya. Pupunasan ko lang talaga siya. Pagkatapos kong punasan ang mukha niya, napagdesisyunan ko na bumaba para kumuha ng damit ni Kylie sa kwarto niya.

As soon as I got back on my room where Ms. Harrison is lying right now, I slowly remove her upper cloth. " Hmmm. " She groaned. I just sigh. How should I do this? " h-hey! " napatingin ako ng bigla siyang magsalita. Nakatingin siya sakin at napatingin din siya sa katawan niya na walang damit pang itaas. She quickly grab my nape at she kiss me torridly. I'm shocked that I can't respond to her kiss.

Nang makarecover na ako mula sa pagkabigla, sumagot na ako sa halik niya. Halik na mapusok at punong puno ng hinanakit. You can't blame me when this ended to somewhere. I'm a man with needs.

I lay beside her.... Naked. Yes, we're both in spirit of alcohol. And that's the only reason why we did it. I don't want her to say that I took advantage of her because she's drunk. I am too. " Sorry, Natasha. " that was the last word I remember that I say before I sleep.