Chapter 2: Mesmerized

I was up early and ready to go to Bruno's house with Ryan. I dressed comfortably I wore skinny jeans, a blue V-neck shirt, and blue flats. I had my hair down letting my natural curls bounce for the day.

I hear a horn beep signaling that Ryan was outside. I leave the house and go to his car. Once I was inside he handed me a bottle of soda and we were off to Bruno's.

"What are we gonna be doing over there?", I ask
"Nothing just discussing stuff about the tour and chilling. You can meet Jessica Bruno's girlfriend", he says
"But, why am I going him and I don't speak to one another", I mumbled
He chuckles, "well one of the things we have to discuss includes you"

My eyes widened in a panic.

"No you aren't getting fired. You are doing an amazing job I don't want anyone else working for me", he assures me

I nodded in relief and sipped on my soda quietly.

We pulled into the driveway and the house before me was so beautiful. It was white and it had big rectangular windows, through the windows I can see white and brown furniture in the living room , and the three cars in the driveway were luxurious. A Range Rover, a Cadillac escalate, and a a Audi R8.

"Wow", I say
"Yeah, it's great wait until you see the inside", Ryan laughs

He parks the car and we get out. We enter into the house and it was beautiful no magnificent. I couldn't explain it the living room walls were chocolate brown and every piece of furniture was white, the kitchen was massive with white cabinets and brown marble counter tops,and the dinning room had a long brown table with chairs you'd think he had gotten from Buckingham palace.

"Um you can go out by the pool I'll be back", Ryan says

I nodded. I went out to the pool area through the kitchen sliding doors that led to the outside and I sat down. It was a bit windy out here and I didn't have a hair tie to keep my hair from blowing. The heat from the sun on my caramel skin felt amazing, I could stay out here for hours.

I hear a little bell and I turn to see a rout wilier.

When it came towards me, I sat still I did not like dogs especially big ones, he sniffs me out and licked my hand. Then it smiles at me before sitting down and resting it's head on my lap. Wow this is the first dog that did not scare me at all.

I started to pet it's head, I look on it collar, and it says Geronimo.

"Your so adorable Geronimo", I say with a smile
"Who are-?", I hear a voice

I turn around towards the voice and I slowly stood up as we stared at each other, the wind began to blow again making my hair blow, and we didn't say anything to each other.

I've never really looked at his features until now.

He was just beautiful.

His caramel skin was clear and flawless, his big brown eyes dazzled me, his slightly muscular tattooed arms made me want him to hold me tightly, his lips were full I wanted to kiss them, and his hair was in a curly Afro. I could stare at him for hours.

Geronimo barks breaking the spell I was under.

"Oh, um, I'm with Ryan I'm his assistant", I explain

He just nodded and we continued to stare at one another.

"Bruno, man I see you met Bella officially ", Ryan says
"Oh yeah...I did", The angel finally spoken
"We got things to discuss about the tour. Bella this is Jessica, Bruno's girlfriend", Ryan says