Chapter 15: Agitated

The Next day...

After we had dinner Bruno stayed with me until Jessica ranged his phone saying she's at the airport. I slept alone and for the first time since I've been here I never felt so alone. But I can't complain about anything because technically that is his girlfriend.

I just miss him.

I lay in bed starring at the ceiling not wanting to get up. But I have too because today is Rehearsal day and I he to go and make sure things are set and stoned. My phone vibrates and I see I have a message.

From Bruno
To Bella
Good morning beautiful

I smiled and replied.

From Bella
To Bruno
Good morning <3

I hit send and I began to stretch then my phone vibrates again.

From Bruno
To Bella
I missed you I couldn't sleep last night

I chuckled.

From Bella
To Bruno
Me neither...Get ready to go we have to leave in 30 mins

From Bruno
To Bella
Yes mom

I laughed and put my phone back on the charger. I get up and go to my suitcase to look for something to wear and I found a skirt, a blue tank top, and my blue heels. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, do my make up, and my hair.

I go back to he bedroom and start gathering everything I needed before going downstairs.

I waited in the lobby while everyone one by one started to arrive.

"Where's Bruno?" Eric Asks
"I don't know but we have to leave in five minutes", I sighed

Ten minutes goes by and still no Bruno...Now, I'm getting pissed because we're late.

"Guys you go ahead so you can get set up I'm going to find out what's going on okay", I say
"Yeah"

They began to leave and I pulled Nick and Joe aside.

"Joe you go with them and can you get them some food. Like bagels, muffins,donuts, coffee, soda, and juice.", I say

He nods and leaves.

"Nick, can you get your car ready for us?", I ask
"Yes, ma'am", he smiles and leaves

I go upstairs to Bruno's room and knock on the door Four times until someone finally opens the door which was Jessica...great.

"Hi, Bella", she says and looks me up and down
"Hello Jessica where's Bruno?", I ask
"He's asleep", she snaps
"Oh my fucking gosh Jessica" I hear Bruno groan.

He comes out the room pissed off and storms down the hallways. I sigh and follow him out the hotel and into the car. It was silent on our way to the concert hall we didn't say anything to one another.

Once we get there he goes in without saying anything. She must've did something that really irked him because I've never seen him this mad in my years working for him. I sighed and left the car and went inside.

"Bella, we need in Dressing room one", Rob, a producer tells me

I sighed and went to the dressing room. The guys were all there and I see a rack full of their costumes.